Wednesday -V- Derby OMDT

Bannan looks a cheery soul when interviewed on Sky Sports.  Don’t think he has that energy / grit to be captain.  The lads need to be fired up before they take to the pitch tonight.  Come on Wednesday!

• Like 1

Just now, Marro said:

Bannan looks a cheery soul when interviewed on Sky Sports.  Don’t think he has that energy / grit to be captain.  The lads need to be fired up before they take to the pitch tonight.  Come on Wednesday!

In terms of captain, he's probably the  best option out of a pretty bad bunch. 

As much as anything, he plays pretty much every match. 

1 minute ago, Marro said:

We looked very tired in second half on Tuesday and so I’m a little worried about tonight.

I might be wrong, but the last match we were all able to attend was Derby County at home back in February? 

What a match that was!

Three down before half time and I was that drunk I didn't twig onto the fact I could get two half pints for less than a pint. 

• Haha 2

4 minutes ago, Marro said:

Sounds like he went to the Wayne Rooney School of Media Relations.

4 minutes ago, Marro said:

when fully fit I would give the armband to Dunkley. 

Just now, SiJ said:

I might be wrong, but the last match we were all able to attend was Derby County at home back in February? 

What a match that was!

Three down before half time and I was that drunk I didn't twig onto the fact I could get two half pints for less than a pint. 

Oh, and I ordered a beer...the taps stopped working, so the kiosk staff gave me two thirds of a cider they had poured earlier and not sold. 

Those were the days. 

• Haha 1

30 minutes ago, SallyCinnamon said:

Something has to be done about the injuries we pick up. 

Pulis said he’d identified the issue. What is it? 

Pulis was no help with the injuries - admitted Luongo wasn't fit and played him when he could barely move at Huddersfield. 

2 minutes ago, Wakefield owl said:

We looked very tired in second half on Tuesday and so I’m a little worried about tonight.

Think we have a bit of a rest after today.  Somehow they’ve got to find the strength to give it their all.

• Like 1

Just now, hirstyboywonder said:

Pulis was no help with the injuries - admitted Luongo wasn't fit and played him when he could barely move at Huddersfield. 

Indeed. 

Pulis said a lot of things...