Erik Alonso

Guest Grandad

In the space of less than 12 hours we have Erik claiming to be a shareholder and DC diminishing him to the role of nothing special advisor......even by our levels of ineptitude that is some next level misunderstanding right there........

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

30 minutes ago, Morepork said:

In the space of less than 12 hours we have Erik claiming to be a shareholder and DC diminishing him to the role of nothing special advisor......even by our levels of ineptitude that is some next level misunderstanding right there........

Not to mention that he was supposedly chatting to owls fans last night and claiming all sorts of things, and gave an interview to another forum where he stated he and his team wanted to bring great success to the club and their actions will prove it more than their words. 

All very strange 

7 hours ago, northeastowl said:

Sounds like he’s been on the attention seeking crawl for the last 24 hours and our fans as usual sucked up to him. We are that desperate that anyone who shows us abit of interest we fall in love straight away.

What I don’t get at all is that Chansiri “doesn’t understand” why were all talking about this Erik fella. It’s because he’s going round telling everyone he’s all this and put he is a shareholder on his Instagram account. He’s your advisor Dejphon, why are you paying him to advise you when you don’t even know what he’s up to. 

I just don’t get it.

Top post - Chansiri gave a lot of stick to us fans today.  Yet it’s one of his advisors who spent yesterday literally duping innocent supporters into thinking things were happening when they aren’t. 

Chansiri doesn’t want to hear any constructive criticisms on social media, but it’s okay for one of his advisors to fool us.  Not very cool 

With all these advisors Dc has had I've the last 5 years 

All the money he's wasted through their 'advise', he would think hang on they keep failing me time and time again, I should get rid 

I used to sympathise with the bloke and think he has been taking for a mug 

But he continues to stick with it 

These 'advisers' don't care about him or the club just money 

I seriously don't think he will wake up til every last penny has been took from him and I for one won't have any sympathy for him 

Stubborn fool deserves everything coming to him 

3 minutes ago, Sticky Micky said:

With all these advisors Dc has had I've the last 5 years 

All the money he's wasted through their 'advise', he would think hang on they keep failing me time and time again, I should get rid 

I used to sympathise with the bloke and think he has been taking for a mug 

But he continues to stick with it 

These 'advisers' don't care about him or the club just money 

I seriously don't think he will wake up til every last penny has been took from him and I for one won't have any sympathy for him 

Stubborn fool deserves everything coming to him 

Let's really hope he doesn't bust the club, got to hope someone loaded with football nous takes us over, sadly at this time no chance. Just hope DC has the finances to see the club through to next season.