Erik Alonso

Guest Grandad

Guest Grandad

So are we saying hes not a shareholder, not here to provide investment, and has just been helping the Chairman sell players for the last 12 months now?

How many players has he helped him sell since hes been helping? What have we done commercially in the last 12 months?

Does anybody feel daft for pandering to his need for attention in the last 24 hours? messaging him, posting all the positive stuff hes promised to them on their social media accounts?

7 minutes ago, Grandad said:

So are we saying hes not a shareholder, not here to provide investment, and has just been helping the Chairman sell players for the last 12 months now?

How many players has he helped him sell since hes been helping? What have we done commercially in the last 12 months?

Does anybody feel daft for pandering to his need for attention in the last 24 hours? messaging him, posting all the positive stuff hes promised to them on their social media accounts?

Not as daft as reading this.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

8 minutes ago, Grandad said:

Be careful what you write.

We’ve become mates now me and Erik The Killer.....

:duntmatter:

• Haha 4

Guest Grandad
Just now, adelphi1867 said:

If you want change then do some thing about it and not just sit behind a key board wishing for changes

Arguing with yourself won't change anything

31 minutes ago, Grandad said:

The most important question for me is this

Is the club's official advisor a shareholder in Sheffield Wednesday?

If yes - then why has Chansiri said he is not? Is the Chairman lying to us?

If no  - then why is an official club advisor putting on his social media accounts that he is? Is the advisor lying to us?

That for me is the question

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2

Owlstalk Shop

Guest Grandad
Just now, @owlstalk said:

The most important question for me is this

Is the club's official advisor a shareholder in Sheffield Wednesday?

If yes - then why has Chansiri said he is not?

If no  - then why is an official club advisor putting on his social media accounts that he is?

That for me is the question

I wonder how DC feels about him doing that?

I think the excitement at the 'news' about him and WBD yesterday shows how desperate we are to cling to any possible way out of this situation. 

So DC has been working with EA for a year - just another advisor that puts 'SWFC shareholder' on his personal account.

Everything about us at present is wrong - simply wrong.

• Like 2

Just now, ChinaOwl said:

I would bet a fair few pennies that this guy is taking far more out of the club than he is putting in with very little return on investment.

You don't know that 

He could have been the one to pull in the Cadbury's deal (which I think - without knowing the financials -  is exactly the kind of brand we need to be seen doing business with)

I'd even give the first two or three big family brands like that a massive discount or even a freebie to try and attract others

• Like 1

Owlstalk Shop

Just now, @owlstalk said:

You don't know that 

He could have been the one to pull in the Cadbury's deal (which I think - without knowing the financials -  is exactly the kind of brand we need to be seen doing business with)

I'd even give the first two or three big family brands like that a massive discount or even a freebie to try and attract others

That is right, I don't know. Perhaps I would lose my money. Who knows?

15 minutes ago, Grandad said:

Sounds like he’s been on the attention seeking crawl for the last 24 hours and our fans as usual sucked up to him. We are that desperate that anyone who shows us abit of interest we fall in love straight away.

What I don’t get at all is that Chansiri “doesn’t understand” why were all talking about this Erik fella. It’s because he’s going round telling everyone he’s all this and put he is a shareholder on his Instagram account. He’s your advisor Dejphon, why are you paying him to advise you when you don’t even know what he’s up to. 

I just don’t get it.

• Like 2

Guest Grandad

Cadbury are busy snapping up as many football clubs as possible across football. United announced theirs before we did. Notts County have also tied up with them - theyve been doing it all year