Blame summary

Guest Grandad

Guest Therealrealist
7 minutes ago, daveyboy66 said:

No he doesn't...he hates the fans who are trolling his son and threatening him on social media...like we all would

At the risk of sounding like you for the last 10 years..how do we know they are wednesday fans and not 'sleeper cells' 😫

4 minutes ago, daveyboy66 said:

No he doesn't...he hates the fans who are trolling his son and threatening him on social media...like we all would

Those threatening his son are bellends and out of order. 

But is also having a pop at fans who dared to ask for a ST refund, calling us "bad customers". He is having a pop at fans who criticise bad performances, he is having a pop at fans who ctitisise him. 

Basically, it was the usual madman rant at supporters. He can't help himself. 

Edited by S36 OWL
  • Like 3

He doesn’t like anyone who criticises him. And in his eyes if you criticise him you criticise the club.

He can’t seem to separate the club and himself. Thankfully the fans can, and that’s why the club will still exist long after he’s gone. 

The notion of ‘Hate Chansiri, Hate Wednesday’ he’s peddling is poisonous.

3 minutes ago, Therealrealist said:

At the risk of sounding like you for the last 10 years..how do we know they are wednesday fans and not 'sleeper cells' 😫

In the past 3 hours I’ve seen grown men - fans on this site - call Chansiri a cretin, a cancer and say they HATE him. If that’s the feeling amongst otherwise well balanced individuals (I’m sure) you can only guess at some of the stuff they get coming their way from fans without that internal social filter.

Guest Grandad
8 minutes ago, Yellowbelly said:

In the past 3 hours I’ve seen grown men - fans on this site - call Chansiri a cretin, a cancer and say they HATE him. If that’s the feeling amongst otherwise well balanced individuals (I’m sure) you can only guess at some of the stuff they get coming their way from fans without that internal social filter.

In the past 3 hours Ive seen grown men attack our own fans for expressing their opinions, a large majority of whom are massively worried about our clubs future under Chansiris ownership and may struggle to vocalise their worries in quite the way others can. 

20 minutes ago, daveyboy66 said:

Except he literally blames the fans for most things and he is consistent with it. The odd lunatic that abuses his family represents everything to him though. I mean its all our faults we didn't secure the imaginary 9 figure sponsorship deal isn't it. 

• Like 2

Guest Therealrealist
6 minutes ago, Emilianenko said:

To be honest I thought it was Daveyboy doing the press conference with all the attacks on our fans.

lol

He needs to look at what other peer clubs have done over the last 5 years to stabilise/grow/get promoted/avoid FFP. Maybe there a business model amongst that lot that he might consider replicating.

His failure to have a sustainable plan has sunk him at a fairly sizable personal cost. He points the finger at this astonishing lack of business acumen at the fans. He is a fool and unfortunately we will simply limp on watching through our fingers hoping for some luck and damage limitation.

The only long-term way out is if he take a back seat or sells up. His rantings today don't look like either of these will happen anytime soon.

• Thanks 1

28 minutes ago, Grandad said:

In the past 3 hours Ive seen grown men attack our own fans for expressing their opinions, a large majority of whom are massively worried about our clubs future under Chansiris ownership and may struggle to vocalise their worries in quite the way others can. 

And I can appreciate their worries as I also share the same concerns. But if the only way you can express these feelings is by using aggressive, offensive terminology then the onus is on you check your behaviour and read back before you post surely? Just because I think someone’s a fecking idiot doesn’t mean I have to put it in those terms.

• Like 1