Blame summary

Guest Grandad

Guest Grandad

Can we summarise who was to blame for everything that was discussed in that call now?

I'll start with;

Points deduction & FFP problems - Fans fault - didn't back him (despite fans paying more for tickets than in our history, more for merchandise, more for hospitality (for the few who still do it), buying 3, 5 and 10 years season tickets, 2 Club 1867 schemes etc etc)

4 minutes ago, Grandad said:

Can we summarise who was to blame for everything that was discussed in that call now?

I'll start with;

Points deduction & FFP problems - Fans fault - didn't back him (despite fans paying more for tickets than in our history, more for merchandise, more for hospitality (for the few who still do it), buying 3, 5 and 10 years season tickets, 2 Club 1867 schemes etc etc)

Trevor sent him to me

Guest Therealrealist
16 minutes ago, S36 OWL said:

The fans, it's always the fans. Nearly every comment he made was a pop at the fans. 

He hates us lol

How exactly can I, as a fan, help the club?

I don't live local so can't get a season ticket (not that there are any games we're allowed to attend). I'm part of the Owls Foundation and have an iFollow season pass. Have had both for years.

I've rarely bought much merchandise. I loathe the current badge so won't buy anything with that on it, but let's be fair the club shop has been dire for a very long time. The website is embarrassing.

I don't think it's right or fair to blame the fans. We're an emotional and often irrational bunch. We're not customers, we're fans.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Yellowbelly said:

DC should man up and take all the criticism, name calling and messages of hate.

We, on the other hand, should jibber like delicate flowers if we get any of that back at us.

I don’t think we’re “jibbering”. We’re laughing at him. 

6 minutes ago, Onge said:

How exactly can I, as a fan, help the club?

In DC's mind you help the club by never, ever questioning the owners running of the club. He is a narcissist, a fantasist and a fool. A cocktail of character flaws that will cripple us irreparably. 

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

31 minutes ago, Grandad said:

I'll start with;

Seriously - do it as a bullet pointed list

In that format it's mindblowngly bad

Owlstalk Shop

8 minutes ago, Morepork said:

In DC's mind you help the club by never, ever questioning the owners running of the club. He is a narcissist, a fantasist and a fool. A cocktail of character flaws that will cripple us irreparably. 

There are too many people with these personality flaws in a position of power these days. What a shame we've got one as our chairman...

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Onge said:

There are too many people with these personality flaws in a position of power these days. What a shame we've got one as our chairman...

Yep, as a rule they are the authoritarian leaders of third world countries and America........only Wednesday could land one as an owner!!!

Edited by Morepork