Chansiri on fans wanting season ticket refunds "sometimes they act like a customer or maybe worse than a customer"

2 minutes ago, kirksandallowl said:

The number that called me is the ticket office number as listed on the website, plus if you haven’t had cause to use the number before it ends in 1867 so there is a little clue as to who it could be?

Why do you think people arent answering then?

• Like 1

"The best poster on Owlstalk by far" - Kaven Walker

Just now, Grandad said:

Dunno, maybe some are at work in places where they can’t take personal calls, maybe some are on landlines without caller id(believe me there are still some people like this), maybe some are driving, there are lots of possibilities. Just pointing out it’s not some random number or a withheld number that’s calling it’s a number associated to and published by the club. 

1 minute ago, kirksandallowl said:

Dunno, maybe some are at work in places where they can’t take personal calls, maybe some are on landlines without caller id(believe me there are still some people like this), maybe some are driving, there are lots of possibilities. Just pointing out it’s not some random number or a withheld number that’s calling it’s a number associated to and published by the club. 

I have no idea what the club phone number is as I don't go on club website or ring the club. I suspect there are many thousands of others the same as me. 

1 minute ago, S36 OWL said:

I have no idea what the club phone number is as I don't go on club website or ring the club. I suspect there are many thousands of others the same as me. 

ok no worries, if you get a call from 03700 201867 it’s probably about your refund so spread the word. 

• Thanks 1
8 minutes ago, kirksandallowl said:

ok no worries, if you get a call from 03700 201867 it’s probably about your refund so spread the word. 

Cheers mate. 

This is the man who welcomed a fans' forum only to behave like a petulant child whenever someone would provide a suggestion or levy any form of constructive criticism.

The day Mr Chansiri leaves will be a good day to be a supporter of this club.

• Like 1
  • Love 3

The reality is, Chansiri when he took over Sheffield Wednesday, he didn't have a clue about football, absolutely nothing, how to run a football club, so he brought someone in to handle all matters pertaining to football.  

5 years later, DC still doesn't have a clue, and it shows in his language and contempt when speaking about loyal supporters of this great football club.  

Describing the fans as mere customers, and then chucking in worse than customers, shows me he doesn't know what English football is actually about.  

• Like 3
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, Grandad said:

Because it's not an 0114 2 number it is 033 I think which makes it look like one of those you've been in an accident numbers. 

Would costs the owls much to use a Sheffield number.

I just don't get why the club don't email every and book time slots for the calls just seems too easy and would mean money being paid back quicker, which might be the reason.

• Like 1
17 minutes ago, Ronio said:

Describing the fans as mere customers, and then chucking in worse than customers, shows me he doesn't know what English football is actually about.  

Possibly it's what his mate Paxo tells him, the one who is out of bounds on here for some unfathomable reason ?????????

3 minutes ago, quinnssweetshop said:

Possibly it's what his mate Paxo tells him, the one who is out of bounds on here for some unfathomable reason ?????????

It's not unfathomable at all

He's very litigious so I'm protecting you 

Please everyone - please respect that decision and understand why that is the decision

No further comment will be made

• Love 1
  • Thanks 1

Owlstalk Shop

On 31/12/2020 at 09:57, areNOTwhatTHEYseem said:

"I told the fans if we keep spend, this was in good situation, we would hit FFP.

The fans said in a previous meeting they would support me and help me. In the end, nobody helped me. If we spend money, the FFP issue, £13m a year is not enough."

It's all our fault for not helping enough.

🙄

Just an extra £23-64 p per person per match would have covered those losses, I don't see the problem here lol 

• Haha 1
3 minutes ago, nevthelodgemoorowl said:

Just an extra £23-64 p per person per match would have covered those losses, I don't see the problem here lol 

You do realise he monitors the site?

He'll probably adopt this idea now

THANKS NEV

• Haha 1

Owlstalk Shop