Chansiri on fans wanting season ticket refunds "sometimes they act like a customer or maybe worse than a customer"

Today he's called us bad customers and that he's the one losing money whilst we just buy tickets as though it's a movie

Fair enough

But if that's the case why is he then going on to say 'what are the critics doing for the club'?

We're customers mate - we just buy tickets according to you

The manager of Cineworld doesn't message people back who leave reviews on facebook saying cineworlds toilets were dirty and the staff were too slow selling the hotdogs and popcorn and shouting at them "WELL WHAT ARE YOU DOING FOR THE CINEMA?"

Can't have it both ways

I have zero issues if Chansiri sees us as simply money touting customers simply buying tickets - that's fine - but don't then come to us saying we're not doing our bit when we're buying tickets to the new Star Wars film, hotdogs, popcorn and set up direct debits for cineworld cards

FFS

• Like 5

Owlstalk Shop

Just now, marshy said:

In the fan bashing briefing, he made mention a number of times as to manager buying into our "philosophy" can anyone please inform me as to what ours is? or did he mean identity? either way what is it? seriously, because I don't know.

More importantly why does he stick to it when the last 6 years have been a constant downward trajectory?

• Like 1

Owlstalk Shop

He was a narcissistic ill informed poor little rich boy yesterday.

He didnt respect us as fans yesterday.

He couldnt keep his stupid opinions to himself yesterday.

Today he just did what he does.

Hes still the owner. We cant cancel him.

I said back at the time of refunds if they had offered me tickets in lieu vouchers I would have left my money in the club and used them for future matches. As it was club credit instead each match in theory was worth half/ a third of its current value if you used towards pay on the gate equivalent.

Edited by modboy
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, @owlstalk said:

Philosophy/Approach/Strategy etc

Whatever it's called we shouldn't be sticking to it given that on a day by day, week by week, month by month, year by year basis it's gone completely wrong and failed

lol

So our new manager and any players we buy / loan must by into what's failing? 

Just so odd it's unreal, it really is.

Guest Grandad
10 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

Today he's called us bad customers and that he's the one losing money whilst we just buy tickets as though it's a movie

Fair enough

But if that's the case why is he then going on to say 'what are the critics doing for the club'?

We're customers mate - we just buy tickets according to you

The manager of Cineworld doesn't message people back who leave reviews on facebook saying cineworlds toilets were dirty and the staff were too slow selling the hotdogs and popcorn and shouting at them "WELL WHAT ARE YOU DOING FOR THE CINEMA?"

Can't have it both ways

I have zero issues if Chansiri sees us as simply money touting customers simply buying tickets - that's fine - but don't then come to us saying we're not doing our bit when we're buying tickets to the new Star Wars film, hotdogs, popcorn and set up direct debits for cineworld cards

FFS

Speak for yourself

I watched Inception for the first time over Christmas and thought it was absoutely rubbish.

I have already started to source capital to do a remake of it (starrig Martin Freeman and Ricky Gervais) and I'm approaching Tarantino to direct it.

I feel its necessary to put this in place before criticising the film on social media

2 minutes ago, The Claw said:

so then, this leads to the season ticket refund, we wont see it full stop.

Chansiri blamed the change of software that happened months and months and months ago

That's not the reason the season ticket  refunds are taking so long

It's the fact that there's only one kid making outbound calls to fans, during office hours when people are at work

That's the issue

9000 refunds

One kid calling

During office hours

So your contact rate is gonna what - maybe 2 successful calls per hour?

That'd be 16 people a day sorted with refunds?

Out of 9000

(fag packet maths but I used to be an operations manager in call centres so know what i"m talking about)

• Like 1

Owlstalk Shop

Guest Grandad

Chansiri blamed the change of software that happened months and months and months ago

It's the fact that there's only one kid making outbound calls to fans, during office hours when people are at work

That's the issue

9000 refunds

One kid calling

Thats not the problem at all

Its our selfish fans not answering the calls. The club have said it themselves on email

Guest The Claw

That's the issue

9000 refunds

One kid calling

ok mr dc, what next billy bulshiter

12 minutes ago, Grandad said:

ts our selfish fans not answering the calls. 

Anyone who doesn't stop working whilst at work, to get out their mobile phone (that their bosses have told them they aren't allowed to use) to answer a phone from a  mysterious number they've never been called from before is pure scum

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Owlstalk Shop