Chansiri on fans wanting season ticket refunds "sometimes they act like a customer or maybe worse than a customer"

I said back at the time of refunds if they had offered me tickets in lieu vouchers I would have left my money in the club and used them for future matches. As it was club credit instead each match in theory was worth half/ a third of its current value if you used towards pay on the gate equivalent.

Edited by modboy
  • Haha 1
1 minute ago, @owlstalk said:

Philosophy/Approach/Strategy etc

Whatever it's called we shouldn't be sticking to it given that on a day by day, week by week, month by month, year by year basis it's gone completely wrong and failed

lol

So our new manager and any players we buy / loan must by into what's failing? 

Just so odd it's unreal, it really is.

10 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

Today he's called us bad customers and that he's the one losing money whilst we just buy tickets as though it's a movie

Fair enough

But if that's the case why is he then going on to say 'what are the critics doing for the club'?

We're customers mate - we just buy tickets according to you

The manager of Cineworld doesn't message people back who leave reviews on facebook saying cineworlds toilets were dirty and the staff were too slow selling the hotdogs and popcorn and shouting at them "WELL WHAT ARE YOU DOING FOR THE CINEMA?"

Can't have it both ways

I have zero issues if Chansiri sees us as simply money touting customers simply buying tickets - that's fine - but don't then come to us saying we're not doing our bit when we're buying tickets to the new Star Wars film, hotdogs, popcorn and set up direct debits for cineworld cards

FFS

Speak for yourself

I watched Inception for the first time over Christmas and thought it was absoutely rubbish.

I have already started to source capital to do a remake of it (starrig Martin Freeman and Ricky Gervais) and I'm approaching Tarantino to direct it.

I feel its necessary to put this in place before criticising the film on social media

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

"The best poster on Owlstalk by far" - Kaven Walker

2 minutes ago, The Claw said:

so then, this leads to the season ticket refund, we wont see it full stop.

Chansiri blamed the change of software that happened months and months and months ago

That's not the reason the season ticket  refunds are taking so long

It's the fact that there's only one kid making outbound calls to fans, during office hours when people are at work

That's the issue

9000 refunds

One kid calling

During office hours

So your contact rate is gonna what - maybe 2 successful calls per hour?

That'd be 16 people a day sorted with refunds?

Out of 9000

(fag packet maths but I used to be an operations manager in call centres so know what i"m talking about)

• Like 1

Owlstalk Shop

Chansiri blamed the change of software that happened months and months and months ago

It's the fact that there's only one kid making outbound calls to fans, during office hours when people are at work

That's the issue

9000 refunds

One kid calling

Thats not the problem at all

Its our selfish fans not answering the calls. The club have said it themselves on email

• Haha 1

"The best poster on Owlstalk by far" - Kaven Walker

That's the issue

9000 refunds

One kid calling

ok mr dc, what next billy bulshiter

12 minutes ago, Grandad said:

ts our selfish fans not answering the calls. 

Anyone who doesn't stop working whilst at work, to get out their mobile phone (that their bosses have told them they aren't allowed to use) to answer a phone from a  mysterious number they've never been called from before is pure scum

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Haha 1

Owlstalk Shop

33 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

Today he's called us bad customers and that he's the one losing money whilst we just buy tickets as though it's a movie

Fair enough

But if that's the case why is he then going on to say 'what are the critics doing for the club'?

We're customers mate - we just buy tickets according to you

The manager of Cineworld doesn't message people back who leave reviews on facebook saying cineworlds toilets were dirty and the staff were too slow selling the hotdogs and popcorn and shouting at them "WELL WHAT ARE YOU DOING FOR THE CINEMA?"

Can't have it both ways

I have zero issues if Chansiri sees us as simply money touting customers simply buying tickets - that's fine - but don't then come to us saying we're not doing our bit when we're buying tickets to the new Star Wars film, hotdogs, popcorn and set up direct debits for cineworld cards

FFS

It’s like he gets tangled in his own logic. It makes no sense what he’s saying.

If he thinks we are just customers than that’s fine. But then to say negativity on social media is damaging the club - that makes no sense.

Like going to a restaurant - your food coming late and it not being what you ordered. Then going home, writing a review saying ‘food was shiteeee’. And then the restaurant owner coming back and saying ‘well what are you doing to help? Didn’t see you in the kitchen helping make the food you paid for’.

lol

• Like 2
4 hours ago, @owlstalk said:

They say they are a fan, a supporter, but sometimes they act like a customer or maybe worse than a customer. 

Does this mean when we were fans he could expect us to keep giving up the money now we are asking why is it being so badly spent, why is the club going backwards not forwards with the increased finances.

Now we are customers because we are questioning him.

Unfortunately he loses the fans his time at the club is over, a few results may turn a few, but even the diehards have had enough of the same rubbish season in season out.

• Like 2
2 minutes ago, SallyCinnamon said:

It’s like he gets tangled in his own logic. It makes no sense what he’s saying.

If he thinks we are just customers than that’s fine. But then to say negativity on social media is damaging the club - that makes no sense.

Like going to a restaurant - your food coming late and it not being what you ordered. Then going home, writing a review saying ‘food was shiteeee’. And then the restaurant owner coming back and saying ‘well what are you doing to help? Didn’t see you in the kitchen helping make the food you paid for’.

lol

Says negativity on social media is damaging the club... in a 2 hour rant to the press which begins with him slagging off a well-known ex-manager for being unprofessional

I wonder what’s more likely to make local/national headlines: “Wednesday fans on twitter complain about team being shít” or “Wednesday chairman says Tony Pulis was sacked for being unprofessional”

He doesn’t help himself

• Like 2
4 hours ago, areNOTwhatTHEYseem said:

"I told the fans if we keep spend, this was in good situation, we would hit FFP.

The fans said in a previous meeting they would support me and help me. In the end, nobody helped me. If we spend money, the FFP issue, £13m a year is not enough."

It's all our fault for not helping enough.

🙄

Nobody helped?

So however many thousand loyal season ticket holders and matchday ticket buyers still stumping up the highest ££ for tickets in the league isn’t helping? 

Might not bother in future then. 

• Like 3

Ive been to about 5 games in the last 3 seasons due to my health and lockdown.  I’ve kept my season ticket throughout all this time literally cos I’d rather the club have my money so I feel like I’m contributing, and the tickets there IF I have been able to physically find the strength to go. During that time I think my season tickets been used by someone else a handful of times. Otherwise, pre lockdown, my seat was just unused.

I didn’t ask for a refund last season cos I was conscious of our financial situation and liked actually having a home and away stream.

Not asked for a refund this season, but not tuned into many games. Very apathetic about how we’re playing but again at least I felt like I was at least contributing. In ordinary times, no lockdown/no injury id grin and bear it so I thought I’d try and keep that attitude at least. I wanted the club to have my money.

Never again. Not now he’s said that he doesn’t feel like the fans have helped at all. Not whilst he’s in charge. I’ve never felt so disconnected from the club.

What a weapon.

• Like 3
  • Love 1
14 minutes ago, beswetherick said:

Says negativity on social media is damaging the club...  

It wasn't when we were doing ok, didn't have FFP issues, didn't have a 12 point deduction, when were weren't sacking managers every week, when the club weren't taking a year to refund season tickets, when we had a quality squad, when the club actually communicated regularly with fans etc etc etc etc etc

etc etc etc

It wasn't then

• Like 1

Owlstalk Shop