Chansiri on why he sacked Tony Pulis

I thought pretty much everything else from today's media rant was pretty embarrassing.

With the whole Pulis thing, I'm willing to give Chansiri the benefit of the doubt insofar as binning him off.

Once again, I think he has been hoodwinked by another chancer/parasite. At least he realised pretty early on that something wasn't right...though given some of the stuff he has claimed, you'd have to be pretty blind not to.

The folly of all this is he should have never appointed Pulis in the first place, particularly considering he doesn't like British style managers.

As for Pulis: well, he has previous doesn't he. He tried to swindle Palace out of a few million and you may recall him leading Gillingham out against Man City in a play off final, knowing full well he already had Bristol City lined up.

Since he got here it was constant deflection onto everyone else. It seems quite apparent that he went in with zero intention of trying to improve the current players. 

Another charlatan who has take our numpty of a chairman for a ride.

• Like 5

On this occasion I really think he is telling the truth.

His record with previous managers is that he gives them time, if anything too much time.

He was obviously wrongly advised over Pulis.  I am so glad he has gone, lets hope TP ends up with the pigs that would be 

something to cheer us all up.  I can just hear him now in his press conference " I will save the club, I have never been relegated bla bla 

One can dream .......

He's made some reyt foook ups, especially with his gob.

This isn't one of em imo.

Chansiri probably  thinks everbody in the football world is out to swindle / stitch him up, which is not far off.

But he ought to learn we could be his best mates and needs to realise the fans could be his biggest allies.

What Chansiri said about Pulis fitted into Pulis track record. It doesn’t surprise me to hear he wanted out as the job was too big. Throwing lawyer into the mix, he has track record.

I will praise Chansiri for realising something wasn’t right early on and dealt with the situation. 

• Like 2

Just now, sherlyegg said:

He's made some reyt foook ups, especially with his gob.

This isn't one of em imo.

Chansiri probably  thinks everbody in the football world is out to swindle / stitch him up, which is not far off.

But he ought to learn we could be his best mates and needs to realise the fans could be his biggest allies.

It's sooooooo easy to get Wednesday fans on side (look at Pulis with his 'we are going to be bigger than united)

Our fans are literally the easiest fans in the world to sell to

It's easy

You can't get it wrong 

Owlstalk Shop

The problem for me is he’s called Pulis out for being everything everyone knows he is.

My worry is that Tony Pulis has come in, done what Tony Pulis does, and it’s completely blindsided Chansiri. 

I don’t care if Pulis has promised him the world. The reality was always going to be if Pulis was put in a position where he didn’t feel comfortable he was going to kick up a fuss. 

Everyone under the sun predicted this would happen ever since the day Pulis walked through the door. How the hell is the most important man at the club surprised by it?

1 hour ago, @owlstalk said:

Why does every single manager talk of being surprised or having unexpected surprises when they’re just a few weeks into the job though??

It seems as though TP didn’t do his due diligence on DC and SWFC in general, and DC certainly hasn’t done his due diligence on TP. Neither come out of this well.

8 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

It's sooooooo easy to get Wednesday fans on side (look at Pulis with his 'we are going to be bigger than united)

Our fans are literally the easiest fans in the world to sell to

It's easy

You can't get it wrong 

When he first got the job, I think it's fair to say a big majority were against.

After he did a few hard talking pressies he got a lot more onside...talks well, blah blah blah. Dead easy to con fans.

Can see what he was up to...

Full weight charlatan..(thought tosspot may get censored 😆)

2 hours ago, Tyto Alba said:

The Stuart Gray or Paul Sturrock type of manager wouldn't go anywhere near Chansiri now.  We will only get chancers or failure looking for a few quid for failing.

thank god for that i think monk and pulis is enough punishment dont you

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, 4evaowl said:

It seems as though TP didn’t do his due diligence on DC and SWFC in general, and DC certainly hasn’t done his due diligence on TP. Neither come out of this well.

That coupled with the fact TP couldn't break his habit of 10 behind the ball and his Mogadon style of play would euthanise half the South Stand had they been allowed to set zimmer frame inside Hillsborough during his reign. 

Sacking the disingenuous Dinosaur that was Pulis is the only plus point of Dodgy Chansiri's ill feted reign so far for me. He should never have appointed him if he wanted attacking football and players who are happy at the club. 

Hopefully he will get lucky and appoint a manager with modern methods who at least tries to attack. For me the sooner he decides to sell up and take his circus elsewhere the better for everyone.