Chansiri on why he sacked Tony Pulis

Not taking any blame away from DC about all these off the field problems but given Pulis past I am not one bit surprised to hear DC story of events 

Sounds like he saw an opportunity for a quick buck and he’s been successful in doing just that. 

i know there’s 2 sides to a story but it would be one hell of a job for DC to make up such a story. 

1 minute ago, Tyto Alba said:

No decent manager will ever work for Chansiri after this.  It's professional suicide.

I don’t get this. Fans are asking for both Pulis and DC to be honest and tell everyone what really went on

DC has done this - Dc now accused of lying / unprofessional telling his version of events

• Like 3

Whether we like it or not DC owns ‘our club’ and IMO is probably telling it how it all transpired and I see no reason for him to tell porkies when explaining the build up to TC’s sacking.
I personally don’t believe he would lie when giving out a statement to the public and would be surprised if it was the opposite. 
like many others on here I think TC came here for a pay off but eventually the whole truth will come out. Another point that some fans have stated is DC is ruining our club but surely no one who has paid multi millions for a football club would want to run it in the ground as that is nonsensical.

Obviously he has had terrible advice from so called experts and needs to get back on track with heaps better football people in the know and that is out of our hands.

Finally again IMO, I have always believed that when he got rid of Carlos he probably regrets it but there again these are only opinions like 99% on these pages. Onwards and upwards UTO 😁

• Like 1

Firstly he is not being honest about Pulis, he is just badmouthing him with a one sided story full of blaming others.

But that is not what honesty means.  Chansiri employed a manager, it didn't work out and Chansiri sacked him.  Chansiri has to take responsibility for that, don't try to damage the manager he has just sacked, that is childish, unprofessional and destructive to the club.  We won't get a decent manager, becuase nobody will trust our Chairman.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

This suggestion that DC got rid of Pulis simply because he told him straight, is a load of old blx. Pulis likes to big himself up as someone who doesn’t take any cr4p and calls a spade a spade, but as much as we think DC has made loads of mistakes, he’s unlikely to think 'Oh that little Welshman in the funny cap has shouted at me, I think I’ll just waste a couple more million quid to get rid of him'. 

Like it or not, DC has pumped millions of quid into this football club and even if he does go about stuff in the wrong way, I’d say his intentions are likely to be much more honourable than Tony Pulis, who let’s not forget, 'treated' us to some of the worst football in living memory and some of us have got long memories! 

21 minutes ago, Tyto Alba said:

No decent manager will ever work for Chansiri after this.  It's professional suicide.

all depends what ‘ decent manager’ means.

The last two big name decent managers - Bruce and Pulis - both treated the club like dirt.

we are better off with a Stuart gray/ Paul sturrock sort of character for whom managing this club is an honour and a step up rather than a club which is just another pay day in a long career of pay days.

• Like 2

33 minutes ago, JoshTheOwl said:

I don’t get this. Fans are asking for both Pulis and DC to be honest and tell everyone what really went on

DC has done this - Dc now accused of lying / unprofessional telling his version of events

Wednesday fans. They don’t know what they bloody want. And when they get what they asked for, it’s never enough 

• Haha 1

18 minutes ago, Tyto Alba said:

The Stuart Gray or Paul Sturrock type of manager wouldn't go anywhere near Chansiri now.  We will only get chancers or failure looking for a few quid for failing.

Money talks though doesn’t it. I’m sure Pulis was warned about coming here and thought he could change the way the chairman does things. 

Clearly even the most experienced manager couldn’t work with DC. 

I imagine plenty of managers will take the job purely because of the money - how long they last is another question. Bruce and Pulis were looking to get out as soon as possible. 

Guest Therealrealist
7 minutes ago, Woodyowl450 said:

😂 How on earth do you "try to text someone" you either text them or you don't.

Correctamondo..like when somebody says 'where have u been..ive been tryin to get hold of you'..and you havnt got any missed calls😂

52 minutes ago, JoshTheOwl said:

Stop being so naive.

Who do you think the "real" football industry will believe? Pulis doesn't have to explain anything, he's already got the credit in the bank.

Chansiri has just demonstrated to anyone listening that the rumours about his style/behaviour are correct

• Like 3