THE CHANSIRI PRESS BRIEFING THREAD

My people tell me things are said on social or whatever.

I tried to text him all the time. I asked him to report to me all the time, at least once a week.

I want to say, I wasn’t the one who wanted to talk to him. He wouldn’t talk to me.

He told me we would be better suited to a manager with another style of football. He said that. He was honest in saying another manager could take up the reigns with that squad.

That made me surprised. He said our players don’t buy into his mentality. Our players are not a counter attack style, our players couldn’t get used to him.

He told me he could play many styles depending on the opponents, I thought that could fit into the squad. Now he said he couldn’t.

The way he spoke to me at the beginning and then is totally different.

• Like 4
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Owlstalk Shop

Guest HillsboroughOwlNI
Just now, toooldforthis said:

Has he said anything yet?

I've read the comments but still can't see past his introduction...when do we get new elephants and will they be white this time?!?!

Gold Elephants Matter.

2 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

He said the squad didn't buy into his methods. That surprised me.

He told me he could play many styles depending on the opponent.

This could be a double edged sword. I don’t always like my boss’s methods but I have to get on with it. 

Im not a Pulis fan but is this another manager this squad has got sacked?

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, McRightSide said:

Chansiri is a loyal man

Public humiliation of Odubajo and  Rhodes alongside constant criticism hasn’t gone unnoticed 

Btw, I did tell you he didn’t like being outflanked in the press...

Pulis definitely worked the press and portrayed himself as the victim and the club were not keeping their side of the deal.

• Love 1

1 minute ago, @owlstalk said:

Chansiri says that Pulis sent him a message to say that the club might be better suited to a different type of manager because the players were not buying into his methods

Surely Pulis will give his side. Doesn’t appear that there is any none disclose from DC.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

Chansiri says that Pulis sent him a message to say that the club might be better suited to a different type of manager because the players were not buying into his methods

Please sack me then.

The way he said things to me told me he had no confidence at all, that he doesn’t know how to manage this team.

We arranged to talk after the Coventry game and after that call, it was late in Thailand but nothing came back. I asked my people to tell him do you want a meeting or not?

I am not the one who refused the meeting.

I asked him how I could help. I said it would be better to keep a good relationship. His lawyer sent me something that made him look good and me bad.

We spoke about mutual consent, make it easy. He never think about his staff, only about himself. I told him he needed to solve for his people as well.

Monday morning my lawyer had to go to the hospital, so my people told him we would talk after Tuesday’s game. In the morning he told my people that because my lawyer was busy and to come back about mutual consent on Tuesday.

He got mad. He said it had to be now. He said my players don’t look good in training, maybe they told them.

• Love 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Owlstalk Shop