THE CHANSIRI PRESS BRIEFING THREAD

4 minutes ago, S36 OWL said:

It was a total car crash from Chansiri. Imagine potential managers or potential new signings seeing that meltdown. They will run a mile 

Sponsors 

• Like 1

Owlstalk Shop

2 hours ago, d-man said:

If he was thinking with a business head he would have tossed us to the wolves along time ago! That makes more business sense! More than pumping money into a seeming lost cause!

but he hasn’t he is sticking with it and losing money hand over fist, and what for to get abused for doing it!!

Happy new year Dej 

That's one hell of a bender you're on 🤣🤣🤣

Honestly love this club, absolutely unreal 3 games won in row at Hillsborough first time since 2017.

But why is there so much arguing and bitching between our fan group? 
Every time I click on a post there’s negativity arguing, even after our recent form. It’s baffling. 

Just now, SwintonLad99 said:

Honestly love this club, absolutely unreal 3 games won in row at Hillsborough first time since 2017.

Every time I click on a post there’s negativity arguing, even after our recent form. It’s baffling. 

Are you new to owlstalk ? 
lol

• Haha 3
1 minute ago, SwintonLad99 said:

No there isn’t. 

• Haha 1
2 minutes ago, SwintonLad99 said:

Bit weird making stuff up like that mate

• Haha 1

Owlstalk Shop

2 minutes ago, SwintonLad99 said:

No there isn't,  

You don't love this Club.

There's no arguing between any fan groups

And it's not Baffling!! 😂😂

4 minutes ago, SwintonLad99 said:

Its how we roll, any ideas on the next manager Dejphon

16 minutes ago, dykwim said:

No there isn’t. 

So there was no bitching about players, line ups. How we played first half. Lol, not making anything up I don’t need to. Just a question why we have a fan base so divided when we’re performing good on the pitch. Everyone’s entitled to there own opinion tho, off to bed work at 4am. 
Night chaps 

18 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

Bit weird making stuff up like that mate

So there was no bitching about players, line ups. How we played first half. Lol, not making anything up I don’t need to. Just a question why we have a fan base so divided when we’re performing good on the pitch. Everyone’s entitled to there own opinion tho, off to bed work at 4am. 
Night chaps 

Just now, SwintonLad99 said:

Night chaps 

Bit odd just making stuff up mate?

Are you ok?

• Haha 1

Owlstalk Shop

Just now, @owlstalk said:

Bit odd just making stuff up mate?

Are you ok?

Do you want screenshots? 
Thanks for checking up on my health, challenging times with Covid but I’m well. You keeping good? 

Do you want screenshots? 
Thanks for checking up on my health, challenging times with Covid but I’m well. You keeping good? 

Mate if you're up early tomorrow I'd retire gracefully you are being gently but slightly unkindly wound up.

As Neil's response to this post will show 🙂