THE CHANSIRI PRESS BRIEFING THREAD

8 hours ago, Thurcroft owl 72 said:

When you have so many fans saying they wont watch on tv or they wont go again while dc in charge then something has to give. I'm sure some are emotional and off the cuff responses but not all. Your hobby/obsession shouldn't be poo all the time

It’s easy to say I’m not going again when you can’t go. It’s like saying I’m not going to shag Kylie Minogue until she buys some new knickers 

I’m ready for the backlash !!

I actually like the guy, yes he gets things wrong and has been let down by his so called advisors but he always tells it how it is and doesn’t sugar coat situations! It’s refreshing to have an insight on what has gone on, and he isn’t scared of others having a say on it and promotes them to do so!

When he gets the right man at the helm I believe he will step back and let the good times roll like he did in the Carlos years! He is just steering a ship through very rocky waters and I respect his honesty!

screw the haters, we will get there!!

• Like 1
  • Love 2
  • Haha 6

Good luck with that post 

don’t really disagree 

he had a go we failed 

we’re now regrouping but he still expects to have a go not sit back and whilst the investment isn’t there like before for a number of reasons he will still strengthen in some capacity 

we could do a lot worse 

I’m just hoping the next manager has a go but he still needs more attacking players to do so 

• Like 1

Just now, Bing Cosby said:

"He means well" - Tick 

"He's still learning" - Tick 

"He's been badly advised" - Tick 

We just need a "careful what you wish for" for a full house.

FFS

6 years in January he will have been owner of the club.

He’s still learning though. And he’s been badly advised, by advisers who are still working at the club. 

I’m sure he’ll figure it out soon though! 

• Like 2

I don’t need luck, just telling the truth!

what has the guy done wrong pumped millions in to the club, been let down by some high profile managers, miss advised when it’s come to recruitment, spent to much and got in trouble!

What would be the alternative, spending no money, telling us nothing, not listening to the fans, I think sometimes it’s better the devil you know!

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Haha 4

I think in his interviews he’s genuine. 
he’s told us what Pulis said n seems legit to me. 
some things will be lost in translation but I think he’s trying to do his best. 
learning as he goes n prob bad advice along the way. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 2