THE CHANSIRI PRESS BRIEFING THREAD

4 hours ago, @owlstalk said:

the ones who can lose money is me, not the fans who can buy a ticket for entertainment like buying a movie. The minority who say how bad I am. What are they doing for the club?

Entertainment? wow. Minority? wow. Emperor's new clothes...

45 minutes ago, SiJ said:

I mean...two half pints cost less than a full pint?! 

Who in the world of f*ckwittery comes up with this?!

It's stupid but not really important.

You would think some employee might have mentioned it to their supervisor who would pass it upwards until it reached the right person to rectify it.  Maybe indicative of a deeper malaise.

• Thanks 1

15 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

If Chansiri had come into Sheffield Wednesday, done absolutely NOTHING AT ALL, just left Stewart Grey to manage the players we had  and not touched a single thing we would have actually been more successful, better off, and stlll owned our own stadium

Think about that for a second

I said something similar the other day. We were stable, grinding out results and were probably a decent mid table side. We were attracting decent loan signings and one or 2 decent permanent players..all we needed was a little push

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Inspector Lestrade said:

Yes that's why I asked the question.  Just got home and know nothing of today's developments

Well I'll keep it brief, you've missed nothing of interest, DC kicking a few cans basically it's everybody but his fault, the new advisor has actually been on board for a year and nothing changed so that was my another waste of space remark. And the new manager is anybodies guess, I think they pull a name out of a hat and hope for the best. Absolute shambles. 

8 minutes ago, fatzooma said:

I said something similar the other day. We were stable, grinding out results and were probably a decent mid table side. We were attracting decent loan signings and one or 2 decent permanent players..all we needed was a little push

One man's folly, using another man's money...

ESinhGOX0AIz1po.jpg.dbe6850b93598f603b59ef06930bfcb9.jpg

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, fatzooma said:

The little push was Carlos and several million and it didn't work out

2 minutes ago, gizowl said:

Well I'll keep it brief, you've missed nothing of interest, DC kicking a few cans basically it's everybody but his fault, the new advisor has actually been on board for a year and nothing changed so that was my another waste of space remark. And the new manager is anybodies guess, I think they pull a name out of a hat and hope for the best. Absolute shambles. 

Cheers 

1 minute ago, gizowl said:

O and all what Mr Owlstalk was putting on last night was his usual bull shiiiiiite. 

24 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

If Chansiri had come into Sheffield Wednesday, done absolutely NOTHING AT ALL, just left Stewart Grey to manage the players we had  and not touched a single thing we would have actually been more successful, better off, and stlll owned our own stadium

Think about that for a second

Hang on a minute. Be careful here, because a couple of seasons ago I said almost exactly the same (we still owned the ground then) and I do not remember too many people agreeing. Maybe something important had to die first? Our last piece of dignity maybe?

It was before we sold our ground, but I also pointed out that we were 12th in the table with no debt. I believe my post was in the form of a question to Mr Chansiri at an earlier forum, but my question was not asked by whoever attended. I stopped attending these meetings because I believe the fans should be given back their shareholding so that we have a legitimate way in which to oppose any idiotic plans to waste more money, and make people that railroad their idiotic plans through more accountable, to the broader fanbase, the public and to governing bodies like the EFL, the FA and FIFA. 

6 hours ago, @owlstalk said:

He said the squad didn't buy into his methods. That surprised me.

He told me he could play many styles depending on the opponent.

Far be it from me to suggest that he would do such a thing, because I'm sure Pulis is a man of the utmost honour and integrity, but it could be quite financially rewarding to have yourself appointed to a lucrative job and then shortly thereafter engineer your departure knowing that you could receive a large settlement without the inconvenience of having to work for it. 

4 hours ago, BIG D said:

I actually had this said to my face by a previous Chairman outside the ground.

Cretin.

2 hours ago, @owlstalk said:

It has

But if he's not a shareholder then why is a club official advisor making that claim?

It would not be the first time that the precise nature of the relationship with an advisor to the club would be shrouded in intrigue. But I'm sure all concerned are working hard to maximise the outcome for their respective interests. :ph34r:

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, FreshOwl said:

Can we track back to the bit where Pulis apparently threatened to call in sick if a mutual agreement wasn’t made???? 

Never in all my years of following football have I heard something like that 

Nor me. Neither heard of a manager running a half arsed, curtailed training session the day before a match. Never mind throwing his staff under the bus, as long  as he secured his pay off.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, FreshOwl said:

Can we track back to the bit where Pulis apparently threatened to call in sick if a mutual agreement wasn’t made???? 

Never in all my years of following football have I heard something like that 

100% stuff like that happens all the time in football but no other chairman would come out and say stuff like that in public in case any potential sponsors would see/read it 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Owlstalk Shop

This surely has to be the beginning of the end for Chansiri at s6? I've seen this coming for a years and have always been shouted down, then the odd number of fans over the years have also seen this but now its 99%. There's no way back from this now especially because of his arrogant Narcissistic attitude shows he's not backing down.

We are the next blackpool and Portsmouth I can see it now...

His attitude of if we don't like it buy him out 'at the right price' shows his total utter disregard towards fans, he knows we can't just buy him out and is clearly flexing his power. I know psychology and this man is a narcissistic fool! Maybe he feels inferior to his brother who seems to be successful and he has found a project where he finally has power, who knows, that maybe far fetched but anything he does doesn't surprise me anymore. 

*all the above is of only my opinion before this thread gets deleted.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, @owlstalk said:

He asked maybe the players saw on social that he wanted to leave. Who leaked that?

He had a short training. Everyone was surprised at how unprofessional he was in the end. After 30 years. He is the worst one I’ve had and tried to cause trouble in the club.

It made me think he could not handle or manage the team. He said if no decision today I will not manage tomorrow.

I said I’d speak to him after the game about my lawyers send him mutual consent after the game.

The way he was thinking was going to damage my club. If he tried to make me let him go or not I don’t know.

He is good friends with the Middlesbrough owner. That made me scared. I need my people to give 100%. My people told me to give it a few games to find a new manager. I didn’t feel comfortable.

He said he would call in sick. Unprofessional. I said I didn’t want to help him by doing mutual consent, so I sacked him.

My people say no counter attack, that we need two strikers. To play more attacking. And then we won.

My people told me on the social that we took his plan. We did not, we played more attacking.

That’s why I sacked him.

Wow.

Just..... Wow

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, striker said:

Nor me. Neither heard of a manager running a half arsed, curtailed training session the day before a match. Never mind throwing his staff under the bus, as long  as he secured his pay off.

I agree and i believe the Chairman of course if it was untrue then Pulis could take legal action, don't hold your breath

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, WalthamOwl said:

Seems Chansiri loves blaming others but excepts very little blame himself, it’s the fans fault, the managers fault, the players fault, the EFLs fault. Man is going to kill us. 

I thought he did say he had made mistakes 

• Like 1