THE CHANSIRI PRESS BRIEFING THREAD

23 minutes ago, S36 OWL said:

Correct 

Remember, nothing is ever Chansiri's fault in the eyes of Chansiri. 

All us fans are to blame now apperently. The positive fans at the now legendry forum (I do not think we have had another since) are responsible for him selling the ground to himself along with the anonymous EFL person and the negative fans for making things difficult! I am not sure how they have done that, most of their/our advice has been worth considering at least;- our first advice was to buy a quality centre half, two quality fullbacks, two quality wingers, an attacking midfield player and two decent strikers, don't blow all our money on Rhodes (after his rubbish loan spell), stay within FFP and get rid of Amadeu Paixo (apologies for any spelling mistakes). The one person he has stuck by,  is Mr Paixo, who has spent all DC's money, yet seen managers take the blame as they have come and gone, with increasing speed. Has DC lied to us about Paixo's involvement with the club, because any idiot can see that either DC keeps messing up the player quality, wages etc, or Paixo does, yet DC has not got rid of him. Can he get rid of Paixo? If so prove it DC and tell us the whole truth about this new involvement because Erik Alonso has allegedly claimed to have shares in our club (now allegedly removed this claim from his instagram), yet DC tells us that he does not have shares in our club. Which is it because one of you is lying to us and whoever is lying should get out of our club. It is alleged on Owlsonline that MBD is setup to loan money for players that are then provided by a subsidiary company which has a stable of 4th rate players. I read this just now because I have been digging to find out more about MBD. It all stinks.

Our Chairman misleads us and the press, never answers questions truthfully, only ever with answers that ramble all around the houses looking for scapegoats other than himself. 

I do not believe we have had a fans forum since the legendry one where we are alleged to have given him the go ahead to get us a 12 point deduction for submitting fraudulent accounts, despite the government telling clubs that all clubs chould have two such events each year! 

GET OUT CHANSIRI YOU HAVE RUINED OUR CLUB AND ITS REPUTATION!

• Like 3

Just now, Ante's Bubbly said:

All us fans are to blame now apperently. The positive fans at the now legendry forum (I do not think we have had another since) are responsible for him selling the ground to himself  

I bet the uberfan sycophants who gave him that standing ovation at the last fans forum are proper confused now

Must be a real dilemma for them to be the ones accused of getting us a 12 point deduction

I bet they're scratching their heads at that one

• Haha 1

Owlstalk Shop

7 minutes ago, SiJ said:

Has there ever been a better example of someone who should have got it right getting it so wrong? 

He comes into a relatively stable football club, clearly armed with a few bob to spend. The team at that time was a pretty solid outfit and in that first season we sprinkled in a few very good Champ players and nearly got back to the promise land.

Some four and half years on and we are a complete shambles on and off the pitch.

There is just no excuse for it. He can sit there and blame Pulis, Monk, the EFL, the players, the fans, but the buck stops with him.

There is no excuse for the position we find ourselves in. In the early to late 00s you could point towards the inevitable outcome of not having the proverbial pot to pi55 in. That's not the case here or certainly wasn't until recently. 

Why was it so hard to appoint competent officials in key areas of the football club - a chief exec, director of football, technical director etc.,? 

Why was it so hard to get normal ******** sponsors, normal kit manufacturers and sell 2 half pints for more than the cost of a pint? 

The fact is we are in this mess because of him. It's not down to bad luck or things not quite falling into place. No, it's because he is incapable of running a football club in a proper and succient manner. No, everything has to be ad hoc and f*cking weird.

Very well said.

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

You'd not believe me if I told you

On Twitter all I did was post direct quotes from Chansiri and had to block his sycophants for saying I'm not a Wednesday fans and troublecausing

lol

The local press had the same abuse

For simply posting what Chansiri had said - word for word - and with no commentary alongside it

Deary me.

Well, I won’t have a pop at you. In fact I’ll offer you a way out. I’ll give you a fiver for your site, plus a packet of polos. Will be worth the additional payment just to ban a few people I don’t have any time for on here (as they are as dull as dishwater and won’t invest in a sense of humour).

I’m going to have to read the whole bloody thread aren’t I?

lol

10 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

I bet the uberfan sycophants who gave him that standing ovation at the last fans forum are proper confused now

Must be a real dilemma for them to be the ones accused of getting us a 12 point deduction

I bet they're scratching their heads at that one

They will ony scratch when told to, then blame the anonymous EFL official, if they have enough of their own minds to think of it!

A serious question: has anyone had any exchange with Chansiri? I'm a bit tempted to contact him again once the dust settles a bit around this grie..briefing.

What he does in these public things is that he lets the heat of the moment take over, and all the frustration comes out quite fast. It doesn't help that English is not his mother tongue even if he's quite good at it compared to many others. Then when the angry shouts start, he takes cover and discussion becomes impossible.

If Chansiri had come into Sheffield Wednesday, done absolutely NOTHING AT ALL, just left Stewart Grey to manage the players we had  and not touched a single thing we would have actually been more successful, better off, and stlll owned our own stadium

Think about that for a second

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

Owlstalk Shop

3 minutes ago, toppOwl said:

Missed it, did it go well?? 🤣🤣

There are 100’s of threads and 1000 of hours worth of posts to read.

Basically, Pulis is a git and Chansiri is still annoying the fans. 😁

Edited by SwellOwl
Oops

How does Chansiri expect us to be better than other clubs in our league, other than by spending more than them?

If we’d been promoted, does he think the club’s structure is enough to compete with the other clubs in the premier league?

Pulis said we have no identity, he’s right. 

Until we have a long term plan, this club is going backwards. 

• Like 1