THE CHANSIRI PRESS BRIEFING THREAD

Well done Neil , Above and beyond mate ,thanks for sticking at it , i have repetitive eye syndrome now  lol and still none the wiser lol, 

My summing up is he means well but is continually having his pants ripped down by you know who ,and until he gets rid of the right people and gets true football  Advisors in , very little will change , , 

14 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

UBERFANS HAVE REALLY CAUSED A MASSIVE PROBLEM HERE

Skip to 2 minutes
LIsten to this

Chansiri says very clearly that he had a meeting with our fans (fans forum) and in that meeting our fans basically fawned over him, said all Wednesday fans would back him no matter what, and would support him financially but that it didn't happen as they told him it would

Is he saying that the sycophants who give him standing ovations are the ones who've caused and created this mess by giving him an unrealistic picture of how the fanbase actually is?

It's at two minutes in - https://www.bbc.co.uk/sounds/play/p092sdm8

According to his recent press rambles, Chansiri is telling us that the fans negativity is holding him back and that all his mistakes are either the fault of fans that supported him, some unnamed person at the EFL, that allegedly misled him, or his most recent manager!

• Like 2

What a waste of peoples time and a total embarrasment to Swfc. He's now hired another waste of space advisory company.. He comes across as a total baffoon in his briefing talking absolute gonads. Do one honourable thing DC and sell SWFC ASAP. Thanks. 

18 minutes ago, trevdi9 said:

That statement i agree with ,  no matter what the issue is leave his or any kids out of it ,those people are behaving like Idiots 

Well said Trev 

Will fall on death ears though with the demographic of people that seem to think it’s just social media and not real life so abuse is ok 

2 hours ago, PARKOWL said:

There’s quite a few 

love that he reacted quickly to Pulis and admits he got it wrong 

Back him for the money he’s put in to the club and don’t believe any one else would  have 

just generally like the guy and think he’s trying his best and believe eventually he will get it right 

these are lads as well from mid 20s through to late 50s so wide ranging on what they’ve witnessed at hillsborough 

like I said I’m one of the few with concerns 

over 60s don't count?

Owners that don’t want to sell there football club don’t come out in public and tell everyone he’s got a major cash flow issue and any investor who can help is welcome 

1 minute ago, @owlstalk said:

That's isn't the solution it's the whole problem

It is the problem but it's him dipping into his pocket to do it. 

If it was a business without that kind of support we would be in the hands of the administrator. 

Football Clubs in the middle if a Pandemic are not a good investment. 

I would prefer he did sell a stake in the club and had other directors to helo him /hold him to account

4 minutes ago, gizowl said:

What a waste of peoples time and a total embarrasment to Swfc. He's now hired another waste of space advisory company.. He comes across as a total baffoon in his briefing talking absolute gonads. Do one honourable thing DC and sell SWFC ASAP. Thanks. 

When you actually listen to what DC says and how it comes across it is an absolute disaster.

9 minutes ago, Ante's Bubbly said:

According to his recent press rambles, Chansiri is telling us that the fans negativity is holding him back and that all his mistakes are either the fault of fans that supported him, some unnamed person at the EFL, that allegedly misled him, or his most recent manager!

Correct 

Remember, nothing is ever Chansiri's fault in the eyes of Chansiri. 

• Like 2

Just now, Royal_D said:

Owners that don’t want to sell there football club don’t come out in public and tell everyone he’s got a major cash flow issue and any investor who can help is welcome 

He didn’t say this though? Correct me if I’m wrong.

I thought he said fans can buy him out if they’re not happy with the way he’s running it. 

Didn’t he also say he’s had offers before but it’s not his intention to sell.

So I don’t get why people think he’s trying to get out? 

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, akbuk said:

It is the problem but it's him dipping into his pocket to do it. 

If it was a business without that kind of support we would be in the hands of the administrator. 

Football Clubs in the middle if a Pandemic are not a good investment. 

I would prefer he did sell a stake in the club and had other directors to helo him /hold him to account

What you’re saying is bang on other than the fact that every other club In the world is doing it 

(whilst NOT blaming or attacking their own fans)

• Like 3

Owlstalk Shop