THE CHANSIRI PRESS BRIEFING THREAD

1 hour ago, areNOTwhatTHEYseem said:

At a time when people have lost their jobs and are having their whole lives turned upside down, why shouldn't they expect a refund from a multi-millionaire?

They are getting one? 

Im just not buying into it people screaming for refunds

If a season ticket refund is the difference between getting by everyday - you shouldn’t be getting one.

If I was paying £50 a month for a season ticket and there was no rainy day fund in case of emergency - I wouldn’t go to the game. 

Pretty simple really

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, elyowl1 said:

Same reason as I once bought a bar, ego and too much money. 

In fairness I was single in my early 30s and the bar did provide me with free food, drink and plenty of female company at the weekends. 

Out of interest. is that bar now languishing in the old fourth division? lol

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

35 minutes ago, Pablo Bonvin said:

He said that playoffs would be difficult. Suggests to me he still thinks it is a distant possibility otherwise why even bring it up?

It's a distinct possibility for any team that can mathematically still make them, his main target is staying in the division, like he said, nothing in that whatsoever,  typical fans nit picking.

• Like 2

Just now, TodwickOwl said:

They are getting one? 

Im just not buying into it people screaming for refunds

If a season ticket refund is the difference between getting by everyday - you shouldn’t be getting one.

If I was paying £50 a month for a season ticket and there was no rainy day fund in case of emergency - I wouldn’t go to the game. 

Pretty simple really

I think the key thing is, to take from this conference, is he has said, definitely its coming. We have to both hold him to that and take it on face value. 

Guest Therealrealist
7 minutes ago, Roscoe P. Coltrane said:

Uberfan conditioning right here.

Plenty  of ubers agreeing with dc..any ubers who are not claiming a refund can you make yourself known..cheers👍

7 minutes ago, Buxtongent said:

Well. Tnat was a well-wasted 45mins of my time. Could we as posgters, keep our gobs shut until the chap has finished. By all means , pull the chap to pieces, it's wht a forum is for. But for heavens sake, let the chap say his piece first.

As for 'out Chansiri', you have now got the opportunity. Simply put your money where your mouth is! And expect it to be near if not well into 10 figures.

Keep our gobs shut till he has finished?

Not like we were actually butting in and stopping him talking FFS

16 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

PRESS BRIEFING ENDS

How did I do?

WAs that ok for you?

I've not managed to read the thread or let what he said sink in yet

Cheers mate. That was pure comedy gold. Chansiri's best rant yet. Cheered me up no end. 

Our lass keeps asking what I'm laughing at. 

Just now, Spondon Owl said:

I think the key thing is, to take from this conference, is he has said, definitely its coming. We have to both hold him to that and take it on face value. 

Of course it’s coming 

It might take 12 months 

Thats 20 quid a month refund over that period probably coming my way 

If I was desperate for 20 quid a month I’d seriously seriously think about going to the game any longer

21 minutes ago, elyowl1 said:

Rhodes and Winnall spring to mind, especially when what we needed was a central midfielder like Hourihane, he doesn't learn from his mistakes. 

Did you join in with this song ?

"This is what its like to be Wednesday, the pigs know what its like to be small

They sign Hanson , we sign Rhodes and Winnall"

Or did you fold your arms and tut at the lack of midfield depth ?

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Orlando_Trustful said:

Fair play to DC. 

If this is true then TP looks like a complete halfwit. 

Pulis isn't a halfwit, he's got history of being moneygrabbing and devious but he's no ones fool. He got DC to give him the job so who's the fool.

• Thanks 1

13 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

PRESS BRIEFING ENDS

How did I do?

WAs that ok for you?

I've not managed to read the thread or let what he said sink in yet

You were like The owls in general,

started off negatively, conceded early, man sent off, three down at half time, we all perked up for the comfort break but the teas were cold and they'd run out of pies and chip and pin machine was broke, most left midway though second half as goals  4 and 5 went in despite bringing Joey on at half time and just before the tannoy told us there would be no exit via leppings lane you nutmegged bannan, smashed one into your own net from thirty yards and ran round high fiving DC Erik and Paxo before ripping off a mask Scooby Doo style to reveal you're really Dave Allen and were dragged off by the plod shouting "it's your fault" and "see you in court" to the fans left in the ground.

so thanks for that, happy new year. 

10 minutes ago, Buxtongent said:

Well. Tnat was a well-wasted 45mins of my time. Could we as posgters, keep our gobs shut until the chap has finished. By all means , pull the chap to pieces, it's wht a forum is for. But for heavens sake, let the chap say his piece first.

As for 'out Chansiri', you have now got the opportunity. Simply put your money where your mouth is! And expect it to be near if not well into 10 figures.

You do have to wonder when reading posts like this just how bad it has to get at his own football club for this fan (And others of the same persuasion) to stop and evaluate the chairmans' performance/results

No offence personally Buxtongent - I'm just making the wider point that it's mindblowing how bad things are but it seems that criticism of it is somehow anti-swfc?

• Like 1
  • Love 1

Owlstalk Shop