THE CHANSIRI PRESS BRIEFING THREAD

Keep hoping, like the infamous Vincent Tan at Cardiff, that Chansiri will just disappear to the background and let someone else run it quietly and efficiently but it just ain’t gonna happen.

I miss the days when you hardly knew who the chairman was and rarely heard from them 😞

• Like 4

1 minute ago, @owlstalk said:

(I asked this question)

DC on what help is needed from fans

Actually I say, the fans can help everything if they want. The reputation outside the club, of course they think this is a bad club.

Criticism is no issue, people say I’m arrogant or stubborn and I can’t accept the truth. With respect we can talk with one another.

That is not OK if always criticism. Don’t damage the club. If you don’t like me, I don’t mind. You say you love the club, but you damage your club. You damage me it is fine.

I try to help the club.

So we can help him by saying nothing Neil?

Have I got that right?

1 minute ago, NeonLeon said:

If DC hires someone who’s done no due diligence on our squad again that’s his fault.

You can’t just buy any striker because you need one. Absolute madness.

You know that big hold up man EVERYONES been clamouring to get?

We’ll probably go for him.

7 minutes ago, Yellowbelly said:

The bloke that comes in with no knowledge of the squad we have or what we need you mean? 
Or buying a forward player we desperately need now rather than waiting for the scraps at the end of the window.

Tone will have likely advised a lump up front...like the one we let go for nothing or do you mean blow the budget on PACE?

31 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

DC says he has been approached by many investors and people wanting to buy the club but has told them it's not his intention to sell unless it's an offer he cannot refuse

So basically he won’t be selling up unless  he makes a profit 

2 minutes ago, Bagarri said:

Keep hoping, like the infamous Vincent Tan at Cardiff, that Chansiri will just disappear to the background and let someone else run it quietly and efficiently but it just ain’t gonna happen.

I miss the days when you hardly knew who the chairman was and rarely heard from them 😞

This is the one hope but I really don’t think it’s in his nature to release control 

DC on blame cont.

Asking for who is to blame is too general. I feel sorry for myself because of the money I have lost.

I am not saying if I am a good owner or a bad owner. I am loyal to the fans, to say the truth. They don’t want to hear what I say.

They like people to impress them, to say what they want to hear, they like it. When I say the truth, they say I lie or that I want a ‘yes man’. They have short memories.

I am not going to say I am a good owner. I am one human being and I am loyal. I say the truth.

I am the owner of the club, anything good or bad I take responsibility.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Owlstalk Shop

Just now, stocksyuto said:

So basically he won’t be selling up unless  he makes a profit 

Never going to happen. And it gets more unrealistic with every month that passes. He will have to sell at a loss at some point as he will run out of money to keep pumping in. 

I can’t trawl through all 45pages of comments so can someone help me out. 
The number one question I wanted answering today was why?

Why are you here, as chairman of Sheffield Wednesday? 
What do you want out of this?

And don’t say ‘success’ we all want that. What are your personal reasons for being here and for doing this?

What motivates you to own Sheffield Wednesday?

Has any of this been answered? Because I can’t figure out what on earth the bloke wants!

2 minutes ago, Bagarri said:

When they lined their own pockets and feathered their nests without fear of exposure?

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

DC on abuse of his son online

They say it is me going to my kid.

It is not me going to my kid.

They used a bad word, I cannot say. I want to say to those who don’t to use face or name. If somebody goes to my kid again, I will report to the police.

If I cannot defend my kid then I do not have to defend this club. For what?

If you try to damage my family then let’s see. If I go to your kid then let’s see how you feel? Don’t do that.

If you want to come to me, come to me. You can ask for a meeting.

Pull the plug, drop the mike, make this stop

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

(I asked this question)

DC on what help is needed from fans

Actually I say, the fans can help everything if they want. The reputation outside the club, of course they think this is a bad club.

Criticism is no issue, people say I’m arrogant or stubborn and I can’t accept the truth. With respect we can talk with one another.

That is not OK if always criticism. Don’t damage the club. If you don’t like me, I don’t mind. You say you love the club, but you damage your club. You damage me it is fine.

I try to help the club.

Yeah, dont damage the club, like DC already has done. That wouldnt be on

• Like 2