THE CHANSIRI PRESS BRIEFING THREAD

The more I read, the more I wonder if we haven't picked up some Thai Trump as our owner.

Clearly never been told "no" in his life, tries to fix problems by throwing money at it, and it's everyone else's fault but his own.

Petulance and inflated grandeur is the overarching theme of his tenure.

• Like 6

23 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

DC on whether he would be open to outside investment

Many, many representatives have come to me.

Some ask to buy the club, I don’t have intention to do that unless it is an offer I cannot refuse. If you want to be a shareholder, they must be able to help us.

I always welcome our sponsors and so on.

If you want me to leave you have to make good an investor.

If they are happy to come and invest, but if they see on social media and see negativity then they won’t be there to do it.

He really doesnt get football does he?

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Mystic Neg said:

Amidst this utter shambles we will 100% be relegated this season and I would be very surprised if we aren't in or close to Administration before December 2021.

Awful leadership. It would almost be better to have no leadership

...and no manager by the sound of it.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, Owly Mowly said:

Why not say - “I know how difficult this is for the fans, it is a hard time for them financially and the way the team is performing - but I have a plan to get us through this difficult period and this is what it is.......”

That would have have been a 30 minute briefing and a way forward 

Don't be daft, that would be proper stewardship / leadership.

DC only does the Child State of the drama triangle.

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

DC on Garry Monk’s ‘deep-rooted issues at the club’

I always say I defend my people except if they try to damage the club. You should ask him to make it clear, not to make it doubt what happened.

If there is something wrong with the club, speak out. Don’t try to make people think negative.

At the beginning he said our team was good enough, I was impressed with him. I asked him if our players were good enough to get promoted. He said yes. After that he said we need many.

Don’t be tricky with me. I am always straight forward.

reface-2020-12-12-08-37-00.gif.404874a1d456b829111fe0723d36778c.gif

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Guest Grandad
2 minutes ago, darra said:

It's a bad situation but try cancelling Sky or a mobile phone contract early because you need the money and see how far you get.  My lad and his wife tried to cancel Sky about a year ago because she lost her job. They weren't very sympathetic. 

Id suggest they had a bad call.

My daughter had exactly the same issue and they were incredibly sympathetic with her and first asked if she wanted to put her contract on hold until things got better - then wrote it off when she said no

1 minute ago, @owlstalk said:

DC on accountability

The fans can blame me. I have no issue.

In business, there is always risk. You can do bad. You can do good. It is normal in business.

I have lost a lot of money, not the fans. The minority try to say how bad I am. I ask the minority what they are doing for the club.

If they don't like me, they don't need to get involved.

I feel sorry for me that I have lost a lot of money.

I am not saying I am a good or bad owner. I believe that I am loyal to the fans to say to the truth. Sometimes the fans don't like what I have to say.

I FEEL SORRY FOR ME 😂😂😂😂😂😂

THEY DONT NEED TO GET INVOLVED 😂😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, @owlstalk said:

DC on accountability

The fans can blame me. I have no issue.

In business, there is always risk. You can do bad. You can do good. It is normal in business.

I have lost a lot of money, not the fans. The minority try to say how bad I am. I ask the minority what they are doing for the club.

If they don't like me, they don't need to get involved.

I feel sorry for me that I have lost a lot of money.

I am not saying I am a good or bad owner. I believe that I am loyal to the fans to say to the truth. Sometimes the fans don't like what I have to say.

Fyxake man, stop throwing bad money after good.

We're not the ones at fault for your bad decisions,  we're just the ones calling you out on them SO YOU STOP DOING THEM REPEATEDLY 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, daveyboy66 said:

How can he ? tell me how to relate to being a Mexican in Mexico City ?

Talk to real people about what the club means to them, what the city means, what going to the match with their family and friends means. 
It is so easy to learn about something you don’t understand - ask questions to the right people and listen and learn 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 2