Armand Gnanduillet

Guest wilyfox

Lyle Taylor didn’t make the step up until he was 29. If Rhodes goes to QPR, Marriott stays at Derby, and Windass has a hamstring problem, leaves us needing 2 strikers this month. Gnanduillet on a free would tick a few boxes IMO. Add a young’un like the boy Sam Greenwood we were linked with and hopefully we’d have more poke. Would need a winger too though, and anchor-mid. People will want better but I have zero faith Chansiri will cough up for 2 quality strikers. Don’t think he can.

16 minutes ago, Manwë said:

We don't have a permanent manager, so who is making the approaches?

Where’s it say anyone has made an approach ? 

1 hour ago, WalthamOwl said:

Dear me. Are we really this bad? Talk about scraping the barrel! 

33 minutes ago, Andy W said:

I agree. Never heard of him but touted as the next messiah...theres a reason he left mighty Blackpool and Chesterfield

2nd top scorer in League 1 last season behind Ivan Toney, 18 goals in all comps.

He left Blackpool because he turned down a new contract, wanted to play at a higher level. Unfortunately went to Turkey a football backwater. Maybe badly advised by his agent or too good an offer.

8 minutes ago, Tommy Crawshaw said:

2nd top scorer in League 1 last season behind Ivan Toney, 18 goals in all comps.

He left Blackpool because he turned down a new contract, wanted to play at a higher level. Unfortunately went to Turkey a football backwater. Maybe badly advised by his agent or too good an offer.

Well, those goals looked fine to me. Sign him up. Weve got nothing else on show up front just now have we?

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, Toon Owl said:

Well, those goals looked fine to me. Sign him up. Weve got nothing else on show up front just now have we?

Agree. We need two forwards. If we could sign someone like this guy (better than we have) early in the window with A. N. Other to follow, then do it. We need to improve now, not at the end of January.

Not read all the thread so forgive me if the popes fluffed it.

I've seen on twitter people worried about "taking a punt" and to me we've proven how irrelevant a players history is.

Look at Rhodes, Forestieri, Abdi, Hooper.

The all get hit by the Wednesday curse of either getting injured or turning crap :duntmatter:

3 hours ago, hasthagotanycheese said:

If the money is right, then its a no brainer for me. We need bodies up top and this lad knows where the onion bag is.

Highest goalscoring season was 5 goals in league 2 

Goalscorer we've been craving for hahaha