Armand Gnanduillet

Armand Gnanduillet?

Sounds like a sh*tty French sausage

andouillette smells like a farmyard. Before anybody has bothered to come along and clean it. It is a smell so strong, so intense, so utterly boisterous that you can almost taste it (even though the flavour on the tongue is merely of a ripe porkiness)

image.png.e887e7b4b80230b1dea15ff5a946651a.png

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, The Night-Owl said:

Wanted us to sign him a couple of years ago. Would like us to look at bringing in some players from the lower leagues in the future. Someone like Piggot or Abrahams might be worth a shot. 

We should look at both of them. Preston  will probably end up getting them.

Gnandulliet seems a bit of a sodje type, which I think we could do with. Not blessed with finesse, but difficult to stop when on form.

I think as a free transfer and presuming he’s on a lowish wage then this would be a smart signing. 

We don’t have anyone like him considering he’s 6ft 4”, strong, not bad in the air and pretty pacy for a big lad. If we persevere with 1 up top then we need someone like this with possibly Paterson playing behind him. 

Guest Andy W
46 minutes ago, WalthamOwl said:

Dear me. Are we really this bad? Talk about scraping the barrel! 

I agree. Never heard of him but touted as the next messiah...theres a reason he left mighty Blackpool and Chesterfield

3 minutes ago, flash said:

I think as a free transfer and presuming he’s on a lowish wage then this would be a smart signing. 

We don’t have anyone like him considering he’s 6ft 4”, strong, not bad in the air and pretty pacy for a big lad. If we persevere with 1 up top then we need someone like this with possibly Paterson playing behind him. 

IF, we do want him, offer a contract to the end of the season with the option (for the club) to extend for a further season. Don't know much about him. Presume wages would be relatively low.

• Like 1

Paul Cook likes him... signed him up for Chesterfield a few years back but 12 goals in  98 appearances in the lower leagues doesn't suggest that he'd be any good in the Championship or even League One although he did score one in three for Blackpool later on in his career but that was also League 1 and 2.

I said at the end of last season we should go for him. He's tall but a lot more mobile than Nuhiu  and knows how to find the net. 18 goals form 36 matches last season and 14 the season before.

He was out of contract, so no fee. Instead we ended up with Kachunga!

Could be just what we need for the rest of the season.

10 minutes ago, Musn't Grumble said:

Paul Cook likes him... signed him up for Chesterfield a few years back but 12 goals in  98 appearances in the lower leagues doesn't suggest that he'd be any good in the Championship or even League One although he did score one in three for Blackpool later on in his career but that was also League 1 and 2.

2nd top goal scorer in League 1 last season behind Ivan Toney is not to be sniffed at.