Jump to content

Erik Alonso and WBD Sports Management Brought On Board


Recommended Posts

7 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

 


I dont' even want to predict


I have learnt never to predict anything at this club under this chairman 

 

lol

 

I reckon we'll get an overview of stuff that's happened with regards to Pulis going, lots of moaning and crying about stuff, a bit of a telling off, some hair brained scheme or two being announced, the new investor and new advisor being introduced and then some totally random out of the blue stuff

It’s like you write his script 😂😂😂

 

Think you’ve nailed it BTW

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Lawrie’s Left Peg said:

It’s like you write his script 😂😂😂

 

Think you’ve nailed it BTW



Im' looking forward to it overall


But really can't be doing with any moaning/feeling sorry for himself/fan blaming


Not in the mood for that

 

but if he's announcing 300 million investment and roberto carlos as manager then i'm up for it

 

  • Like 1
  • Haha 3

 


Owlstalk Shop

 

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, beswetherick said:

 

After finding out the CEO of WBD Capital owns a sex shop, I reckon it could be Well Big Dildos

 

DC's masterplan for the eventual return of fans back in Hillsborough, D-Dildos, the best Del Boy scheme so far. Get the fans to purchase and wave dildos in the stands, like old fashioned rattles or scarves, to pull off the opposition and save us from the drop... :ghoulguy:lol

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, The Night-Owl said:

 

DC's masterplan for the eventual return of fans back in Hillsborough, D-Dildos, the best Del Boy scheme so far. Get the fans to purchase and wave dildos in the stands, like old fashioned rattles or scarves, to pull off the opposition and save us from the drop... :ghoulguy:lol

 

WTF:

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Guess one of three things has happened if we've got new shareholder rather than new owner

 

1.  It doesn't mean any money has gone to the club.  DC could have just sold some of his shares, so the money goes to him

 

2.  DC created new shares, effectively diluting his ownership, we've got some cash as new shareholder paid SWFC for the shares

 

3.  No money changing hands, took equity in exchange for the amazing work they are going to do.  Could be a bit of 1 or 2

 

2 would be nice I guess as we might be able to pay the players

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, enigmamedusa said:

Guess one of three things has happened if we've got new shareholder rather than new owner

 

1.  It doesn't mean any money has gone to the club.  DC could have just sold some of his shares, so the money goes to him

 

2.  DC created new shares, effectively diluting his ownership, we've got some cash as new shareholder paid SWFC for the shares

 

3.  No money changing hands, took equity in exchange for the amazing work they are going to do.  Could be a bit of 1 or 2

 

2 would be nice I guess as we might be able to pay the players

 

 


It’s going to be 3 isn’t it? 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

11 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:



Im' looking forward to it overall


But really can't be doing with any moaning/feeling sorry for himself/fan blaming


Not in the mood for that

 

but if he's announcing 300 million investment and roberto carlos as manager then i'm up for it

 

Long as he doesn't come out with 'the fans must do their part'...again   Hint for me was the reference to not liking season tickets..what new way to allegedly fleece the fans will come out..

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...