Erik Alonso and WBD Sports Management Brought On Board

2 minutes ago, SallyCinnamon said:

Ok I’ve done some more research, not sure I’ll post it. But this could not be as bad news as it all seems.

Lets just wait and see what happens.

You realise you will have to post it now, or give us some bit of positive info

garymegson

2 hours ago, SallyCinnamon said:

Ok I’ve done some more research, not sure I’ll post it. But this could not be as bad news as it all seems.

The only 'bad news' I've read in this thread has been from panicmongers telling us he doesn't own his own home because he lives with Homer and Marge Simpson

*note - whilst this was on it's own a topical callback gag to comments made earlier about this chap living with The Simpsons in this thread which displays my mastery of the language and craft of comedy, please note that this Simpsons reference will appear later on in this thread in a visual cartoon format that will knock your socks off it's that funny and clever*

• Haha 4

Owlstalk Shop

3 minutes ago, Owls-Fan said:

You realise you will have to post it now, or give us some bit of positive info

garymegson

Hopefully the chairman will shed some light on it tomorrow, so then fans aren’t kept in the dark going to strange places on google to make sense of why a bloke who claims to be a Boxing World Champion on his Linkedn profile is getting involved with the football club 

lol

Edited by SallyCinnamon

Just now, SallyCinnamon said:

Hopefully the chairman will shed some light on it tomorrow, so then fans aren’t kept in the dark going to strange places on google to make sense of why a bloke who claims to a Boxing World Champion on his Linkedn profile is getting involved with the football club 

lol

Mike Tyson owns his own cannabis company

Owlstalk Shop

10 minutes ago, SallyCinnamon said:

Hopefully the chairman will shed some light on it tomorrow, so then fans aren’t kept in the dark going to strange places on google to make sense of why a bloke who claims to be a Boxing World Champion on his Linkedn profile is getting involved with the football club 

lol

Okay I’m going to pin my hopes on your latest research and believe it will be good news tomorrow!

Guest Therealrealist
43 minutes ago, SallyCinnamon said:

Course you have 😀

1 minute ago, andytrig said:

Not wishing to be pessimistic but fear this could just be another Piaxo type consultant who has a vested interest in their own clients and not the wellbeing of Wednesday. 

Wolves fans thought the very same and then were pleasantly surprised by the players that started turning up to play for them.  But then again, this is Sheffield Wednesday and we don’t get that kind of luck!

• Like 1

47 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

The only 'bad news' I've read in this thread has been from panicmongers telling us he doesn't own his own home because he lives with Homer and Marge Simpson

So basically he's a lodger....with a couple of cartoon characters. Draw your own conclusions.

18 minutes ago, Therealrealist said:

Course you have 😀

My guess is this Alonso chap is the face of fresh investment and we will be using WBD as an agent to find new players. And if that investment is from where I think it might be, might not be too worrying. 

But just guess work. Cant predict our chairman or what he does. 

Tomorrow’s media briefing probs won’t even mention it now 

lol