Erik Alonso and WBD Sports Management Brought On Board

2 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

Do you think now is the right time for Terry Henfleet to make an appearance in order to try and sort himself a big money deal move to Real Madrid?

Henfleet has gone stale at the club and could definitely do with a move. 

Guest Grandad
8 minutes ago, beswetherick said:

The CEO of WBD Capital Management is listed here as Ricardo Garcia Breto, who, according to his Facebook profile, is the manager of a phone shop and a sex shop in Spain. 

Still, I’m sure this is all completely above board

Fk me. Its worse than Disco Bobby

4 hours ago, Pieman said:

I think this may have been the issue leading to his demise.

’Right Delph, we need a new attacking midfielder’, ‘but we have one Tone, Izzy Brown, he led the league on assists last year’, ‘he’s poo Delph’, ‘how do you know Tone, you have never played him’. ‘Ok, let’s move on. We need a new left back........’

As an example, it is virtually impossible to judge what Kachunga has to offer, as he has never had a kick, let alone achieved match fitness etc. The chairman employs a recruitment team and a coach to coach the players he has, he is well within his rights to ask why they haven’t been played. Of course players were bought for a different coach with different needs, but I am surprised at the total lack of game time for some of our players.

Perhaps the manager, having seen some of the players in training, has realised they are not very good and have nothing to offer?

16 minutes ago, beswetherick said:

The CEO of WBD Capital Management is listed here as Ricardo Garcia Breto, who, according to his Facebook profile, is the manager of a phone shop and a sex shop in Spain. 

Still, I’m sure this is all completely above board

I did ask a few weeks ago for sex robots at games ad a means to entice fans back.

Seems Chansiri is listening.

• Haha 4