What happened to the other staff.....?

I remember laughing at Cardiff when Tan was up to his tricks.

Hull too when Allam was making them a laughing stock.

How did we end up in this position ?

It's not the fans fault. I don't believe it's MM 's fault. So who safeguards our clubs from these people who aren't fit or proper to run them ?

The EFL ?  

This year has been a shocker.

All of the contracts, including backroom staff, will have had termination provisions in them. As far as I know/understand contract terminations in football can only be done by mutual consent and I would imagine part of that will be the termination fee being agreed. I reckon a couple of months salary maximum, although this is just a guess on my part.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, @owlstalk said:

I wonder how many staff that Chansiri is currently still paying severance money to

Have we finished paying off Jos Luhukay and Carlos and all their staff yet?

I not certain, but don't those payments stop as soon as they take another job?

Don't quote me on it but I was under the impression that was how it worked.

1 hour ago, Leaping Lannys Perm said:

I not certain, but don't those payments stop as soon as they take another job?

Don't quote me on it but I was under the impression that was how it worked.

It depends on what was included in contracts and/or what was agreed during the termination talks. It could be that a lump sum is paid. It could be that the staff are paid each month until such times as they have received what was agreed.

Of course, news outlets are suggesting TP was sacked, but they may just be using that phrase instead of mutual termination. If he has been sacked and not had his contract mutually terminated, that's a totally different ball game. I doubt he will have agreed to anything with regards to severance pay and therefore could be in receipt of salary until such times as he takes a new job. However, I am fairly sure there would be something written in to his contract to suggest how much he is paid upon being sacked.

Mind you, it's DC we are talking about here. Attention to the small details and all that.

15 hours ago, EXCALIBUR said:

Chansiri maybe painting himself into a corner here. Wages not paid in full but got enough money to pay off sacked staff.

I'm sure the EFL will be looking into this and want explanation on why

Wow!...don't stop speculating now...let's hear the whole story...as soon as you've thought it up that is.