Thorsten Fink

Not too sure, don’t know enough about him , obviously has pedigree as a player

Just a hunch and nothing more, but suspect he might not be the worst option around 

Now I have stopped giggling, i think we will need an appointment like this, to fire us to success. There are lots of pluses to him. Nearly 10 years at Bayern means he knows what good looks like, will not take poo and will play progressive football. He will also be comfortable working in Chansiris structure. However, he doesn’t know the team or the league and has to hit the ground running. After 2 minutes reading, he fills me with more optimism than most others who have been mentioned.

• Love 1

Joking aside about the wenger comparison, it is a bit worrying when you read he was sacked a few times after poor runs of results.  But that happens to most managers at some point apart from the very special ones.

I prefer the sound of having this guy than Poyet, Morais and Cook

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

15 minutes ago, WalthamOwl said:

What a strange left field appointment he would be, no experience of the English game and last management job was with a Japanese side. Would take him over Morais though. 

As opposed to Monk & Pulis with vast experience of the English game & who’s tactics were taking us to League 1.

• Like 1
  • Love 1

Probably the first time we'd actually get an attack minded manager. Something Chansiri alluded to as his key characteristic for a manager and yet has always ended up with defend first, play percentages type appointments

Edited by TomBee
  • Love 1