Westwood

16 minutes ago, FreshOwl said:

Was saying to my old man. Just simply huge 

He would have been my MOM behind Shaw. Not because of any real stand out saves (although he had a few), but more his marshalling, positioning and beautiful shithouse slowing the clock down 

Even ventured outside the box to take a goal kick. Our other 2 keepers wouldn’t dream of that 

You talk to your Hampton during the match?😂😂😂😂

• Haha 2

Some humble pie being eaten tonight lol 

Westwood has always been our number 1. 

Two of the most incompetent managers we’ve ever had couldn’t work with him and, the fans lapped it up, got on his back and, essentially vilified him.

Good to see him back in the sticks. The best we’ve had for nearly a generation. About time he got the appreciation he deserves for the service he’s given this club.

• Like 5

If he stays fit, with Dunkley and Bannan we have the basis of a decent spine to the team. If, somehow, we could add an effective front man we couid at least give ourselves a shout of getting out of trouble, but sadly I have a feeling we won't and we're more likely to lose players than add them this window.

Edited by RUMBELOWS91
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, rickygoo said:

Kirkland said the same today. 

Always speaks well about our club Kirkland,  enjoy listening to him , comes across as one of us