Over to you Colin...

Guest mrbluesky

I’m totally split on NW

For the 90+mins and the post match interviews, I hate him.

away from match day, he talks a lot of sense and can be quite humorous.

he is a very good manager, but he’s a blade and that’s enough reason for him to never be associated with our club.

plus I love the Colin anagram and the song.

let’s keep it that way

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, @owlstalk said:

People who get wound up by Warnock and his activities are the same type who used to walk up to the actor who played Dirty Den in Eastenders and smack him across the face for what he did to Angie

😂😂😂 How many people have done this ?

4 hours ago, @owlstalk said:

People who get wound up by Warnock and his activities are the same type who used to walk up to the actor who played Dirty Den in Eastenders and smack him across the face for what he did to Angie

It’s called sticking up for your team in the heat of battle. But great unrelated comparison as usual 

• Haha 2

23 hours ago, @owlstalk said:

Bumped into Colin and his minder once at services on the M1, in reality, thoroughly decent bloke with a great sense of humour.

Edited by quinnssweetshop
  • Like 1

7 hours ago, quinnssweetshop said:

Bumped into Colin and his minder once at services on the M1, in reality, thoroughly decent bloke with a great sense of humour.

Please tell us that you called him Colin through out your conversation with him 😅

2 hours ago, Goose said:

Please tell us that you called him Colin through out your conversation with him 😅

I actually did !!   Lol

I was very polite and said  Mr Warnock !!! he turned and his minder sort of stood....  i smiled and said up the owls !! laughing !
he said oh bloody hell, laughing himself, then i said, can  i call you Colin, and he said yes, if i can set my guard dog on you !

all laughs all smiles, wished him all the best and for honest straight talking in football. He was at Palace at the time.

• Haha 1