GET BERNARD WILSON IN ASAP

Deffo found the bloke this time...

Bernard Wilson is an adjunct professor of anglophone literature and culture in Language, Literature and Culture departments at Gakushuin University, Tsuda University and The University of the Sacred Heart, Tokyo.

Will probably be better than the no-hoper Chansiri drags away from the Yemeni Conference, actually.

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, Baggys battle bus said:

I remember Bernard from years ago . Stood next to him at Notts County. We were 5 nil up or maybe 5 :1 . He just kept singing Wednesday we want 8 over and over again at the top of his voice

I was with him at Southampton, 70s, when Peter Osgood played for them. 90 minutes solid of “Osgood  no good, Osgood no good

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Drewswfc said:

Oh arr.... Fűčk knows who he is then but im in if it's attacking football

Sits near the directors box, so he can let the powers that be hear his opinions. He’s 85 now and been supporting Wednesday since he was a kid. Genuine,generous bloke, but rubs plenty up the wrong way.

1 hour ago, Dizzys Dad said:

Sits near the directors box, so he can let the powers that be hear his opinions. He’s 85 now and been supporting Wednesday since he was a kid. Genuine,generous bloke, but rubs plenty up the wrong way.

I know his face(someone posted a pic). Sounds alreyt to me