Paul Cook - Get him in

54 minutes ago, ToastFeatures said:

If he wasn’t a scouser I would want him here 

I can't understand a word he says... Sounds like a toad who's swallowed another toad! 

That said I'd have him here but only with a long term plan. If we go down we go down with him, we rebuild with him... 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Owls Loyal said:

Biggs who clearly has contacts in the Paul Cook camp has indicated that he would take the SWFC job.

Cook plays an attacking brand of football, spots good young loanees, e.g Reece James at Chelsea and has won promotions at Chesterfield, Portsmouth and Wigan Athletic.

He has been a serial winner in football management.

So has Pulis.lol

Paul cook 

lol

as I said on another thread, there are approx 7.5 billion people alive on this fine planet.  Out of all 7.5 billion, the most recent person to fail at the exact thing we need to do  - survive in this league with a points deduction- is Paul Cook. 

Paul cook is literally the last person in the entire world I would hire as our manager. 

• Like 2

Guest wilyfox
43 minutes ago, Ray Von shabba said:

Once bitten etc..........maybe

No doubt, but either he wants to own and run a football club or he doesn’t. Recruitment never stops, and he doesn’t get the balance right. Overspent the first 3yrs, not spent enough the following 3. Needs to find a happy medium. Bar the first season, he got it all wrong.

16 minutes ago, mcmigo said:

Paul cook 

lol

as I said on another thread, there are approx 7.5 billion people alive on this fine planet.  Out of all 7.5 billion, the most recent person to fail at the exact thing we need to do  - survive in this league with a points deduction- is Paul Cook. 

Paul cook is literally the last person in the entire world I would hire as our manager. 

Hardly failed, would have comfortably survived if the -12 hadn’t kicked in. 

1 minute ago, MarkS43Owl said:

Hardly failed, would have comfortably survived if the -12 hadn’t kicked in. 

But it did and they went down.

as I said, literally out of every single person alive today on earth, Paul cook is the most recent person to relegate a team from this league who had a points deduction .

Don’t mean this as disrespectful but I doubt that DC has heard of Paul Cook. I don’t think managers align to how he thinks. I can imagine DCs lighting up when the likes of Morais mention he’s coached at Inter Milan. 

• Like 1

Exactly what we need.

Knows the league, knows a relegation battle, plays good football and more importantly right now is a infectious personality who could bring something back to the fans whilst having an incompetent owner! 

All the above said I can’t see it happening. If DC was interested then he would have interviewed him last time. It’ll be some unknown foreigner I’d guess at. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, flash said:

Exactly what we need.

Knows the league, knows a relegation battle, plays good football and more importantly right now is a infectious personality who could bring something back to the fans whilst having an incompetent owner! 

All the above said I can’t see it happening. If DC was interested then he would have interviewed him last time. It’ll be some unknown foreigner I’d guess at. 

Knows a relegation battle certainly - and knows how to get relegated. 

3 minutes ago, vulva said:

Don’t mean this as disrespectful but I doubt that DC has heard of Paul Cook. I don’t think managers align to how he thinks. I can imagine DCs lighting up when the likes of Morais mention he’s coached at Inter Milan. 

don't mean this as disrespectful but I doubt that DC has heard of Inter Milan