Since when...

Guest Grandad

Guest Grandad

Since when did football fans, upset at the running of their football club, have to come up with a fully costed alternative business plan including the names of the investors, before calling for the head of their Chairman?

All the "Careful what you wish for" defenders are defending the indefensible.

Tell us how you feel the club can go forward WITHOUT change at the top

1 minute ago, Grandad said:

Since when did football fans, upset at the running of their football club, have to come up with a fully costed alternative business plan including the names of the investors, before calling for the head of their Chairman?

All the "Careful what you wish for" defenders are defending the indefensible.

Tell us how you feel the club can go forward WITHOUT change at the top

I can't think of anyone who would want to buy us as we are. 

That's before we even start to mention DC's asking price. 

• Like 1

We don’t have to come with an alternate investor. Some of us more rational posters are just pointing out isn’t as simple as” chansiri out”. I keep asking the question drive him out and then what?

can you answer that grandad because I cant

What exactly can we do though?

Its completely out of our hands. We can hardly protest in the current climate, we aren’t allowed in the ground. We can’t mass gather outside Hillsborough.

We can boycott iFollow, that’ll show him!! Really?

At the minute we’re just shouting for him to leave and the man is too stubborn to realise he’s made an absolute mess out of this ridiculous vanity project. 

I don’t think we’re an attractive proposition to any sensible investor. We haven’t been for 20 years. Mandaric struggled to offload us to anyone credible. We now no longer own the ground, no matchday revenue and are tumbling down the League One with the vast majority of the playing squad out of contract at the end of the season.

Honestly don’t think we’ll have a club in 2 years time. 

Edited by SallyCinnamon
  • Like 1

Just now, SallyCinnamon said:

What exactly can we do though?

Its completely out of our hands. We can hardly protest in the current climate, we aren’t allowed in the ground anyone.

We can boycott iFollow, that’ll show him!! Really?

At the minute we’re just shouting for him to leave and the man is too stubborn to realise he’s made an absolute mess out of this ridiculous vanity project. 

I don’t think we’re an attractive proposition to any sensible investor. We haven’t been for 20 years. Mandaric struggled to offload us to anyone credible. We now no longer own the ground, no matchday revenue and are tumbling down the League One with the vast majority of the playing squad out of contract at the end of the season.

It’s ok. Grandad has a plan. 

Hard to see any positive outcome at the moment.

Financial issues.

Wretched leadership - on and off the pitch.

Still firmly entrenched in the relegation zone.

Nothing to make the club attractive to a new owner.

Oh and we STILL haven't seen the accounts from the last period, so for all we know another transfer embargo, or even a points deduction could be around the corner.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, SallyCinnamon said:

I said 3 in another thread but I agree. You can see where this is heading with this dictatorial clown in charge of us, and its been brewing/developing for years.

Edited by Owl Be Back
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Owl Be Back said:

I said 3 in another thread but I agree. You can see where this is heading with this dictatorial clown in charge of us, and its been brewing/developing for years.

I’ve never come across someone so stubborn. I’m convinced he would rather see us go bust than try and sell us on.