Sheffield Wednesday -V- Middlesbrough OMDT -

We are STILL the Mighty Wednesday.

We supporters are the indefatigable bond.

We are the reason OUR club exists.

We will never, ever give up OUR cause.

We have always been Wednesday and always will be Wednesday.

Tonight ,especially, forget the suits in the Boardroom and get behind the very finest  ..the one and only S.W.F.C.

• Like 1
  • Love 1

A lot has been said about being in a position to protect the NHS when our Governance has face cluster Fk decisions one after another. Similarly Chansiri has taken the same course of flip flop incredulous decisions and now we face this great Club being denied the so much needed intensive care. It's almost midnight and the Vicar waits in the anteroom preparing a reading of the last rights. There are no more ridiculous Rabbits for Chansiri to pull out of the hat and the Rabbits he pulled to the very last always took the club backwards.

We sympathised as he repeatedly stated 'we have friends'  ; Well all those friends turned into circling sharks and they will disappear like a scotch mist in a stiffening breeze. We have now reached the point where we must fear for the future !   

Edited by nevthelodgemoorowl
  • Like 1

Have we ever beaten a Colin team? If so when? 

Looking forward to a win tonight having played scintillating football that is easy on the eye. From what I'm told the only reason we've been crap this last 10 games is pulis so it stands to reason that now he's gone we'll be like the 2nd coming of Brazil and Barcelona in their pomp. Anyone could do a better job so im assuming tonight they will. 

Proper can't wait. 

I think we could get a real going over tonight.

Pulis' style relies on everyone in the team doing their job and working as a unit. But he's been trying to do that with players like Bannan who has basically had a free role in this team for the last few years.

If you get half the team trying to play Pulisball and half the team seeing it as an opportunity to be a bit more adventurous, it could be a disaster.

3 minutes ago, Rodger Wylde said:

I think we'll attack tonight so I'll go for a 0-2 defeat.

Who knows. We've not even brought Bullen in this time. If Bullen came in, you'd expect them to go out and attack. Who knows what's going to happen tonight. And in these dire times the element of surprise is all we have... So I'd expect us to carry on with the two banks of five.

lol