Nixon - players wages are in the country

the money might be in the uk , but chansiri is not id like to have a chat to him about what is right and wrong with my club and why does he give monk all his coaches then sacks them 2 month later costing lots of money. gets pulis not my choice or many others but i thought he knows many contacts will get decent players on jan 1st and keep us up now no hope of that is there. now he has to pay pulis off along with gardener who left his contract with brum and mike trusson . why would you get 2 lots of coaching teams in 4 months and sack them all? 

6 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

If it's a case of being minted and it taking a month to get money from Thailand to England then he should and could be sending the money a month early each month so that people are paid on time

Exactly my thinking.

Like others have said, it was never issue before November last year. 

Guest Mcguigan
31 minutes ago, Gerinako said:

Be nice if Nixon did an investigative journalist piece on how badly the club is run rather than being a defensive parrot

He’s fed lies, he regurgitates lies. He’s not a journalist, he’s a gossip columnist.

It’s possible some international transfers of funds were being held up for some legitimate reason. Perhaps he wanted to transfer a big sum to cover the next years wages and a transfer kitty in Jan. Maybe the bank queried the international transfer and they had to do some work. 

DC’s source of funds is not the UK so he has to play by a lot of rules. 

I’m completely guessing of course. 

Time will tell. 

• Like 2

Just now, crookesowl said:

It’s possible some international transfers of funds were being held up for some legitimate reason. Perhaps he wanted to transfer a big sum to cover the next years wages and a transfer kitty in Jan. Maybe the bank queried the international transfer and they had to do some work. 

Time will tell. 

You're probably right

Owlstalk Shop

1 minute ago, crookesowl said:

Time will tell. 

That's a first then