Chansiri’s final coup de grace

2 minutes ago, HirstWhoScoredIt said:

What will it be?

Administration, League One or both?

He is without doubt the worst owner the club has ever had. Our only hope for our 153 year history is that he doesn’t prove fatal.

For me personally, that’s me done. I’ll not be putting a single penny into this club whilst he’s still in charge. Our only hope is to force him out of here.

Difficult - as we know finding another rich lunatic that’s willing to lose millions on a football club is not easy. But it’s our only chance.

I know Pulis split the fan base, but regardless of your thoughts on him, the connotations for this latest move are truly scary.

There is no way that if Pulis had been backed in January with four or five of his own signings that we’d have gone down. That just doesn’t happen with a Pulis/Warnock/McCarthy/Bruce type in charge - no way!

We now have no FFP issues, we are back to being able to lose £13m per year with what must be a greatly reduced wage bill. Don’t be kidded in this regard!

Wages not being paid, finance secured against the ground, mad 1867 schemes to try and raise cash, everybody still waiting for season ticket refunds  - Chansiri doesn’t have the money!

This will be worse than those pre-Mandaric days. We no longer own our ground, we owe tens of millions to a mental megalomaniac and our losses are still substantial.

Make no mistake, this guy needs driving from the football club ASAP.

Both and it won't end there, he needs driving out of the club asap and it needs the fans to come together on this.

• Like 4

Guest Hornsby
1 minute ago, HirstWhoScoredIt said:

What will it be?

He is without doubt the worst owner the club has ever had. Our only hope for our 153 year history is that he doesn’t prove fatal.

For me personally, that’s me done. I’ll not be putting a single penny into this club whilst he’s still in charge. Our only hope is to force him out of here.

Difficult - as we know finding another rich lunatic that’s willing to lose millions on a football club is not easy. But it’s our only chance.

I know Pulis split the fan base, but regardless of your thoughts on him, the connotations for this latest move are truly scary.

There is no way that if Pulis had been backed in January with four or five of his own signings that we’d have gone down. That just doesn’t happen with a Pulis/Warnock/McCarthy/Bruce type in charge - no way!

We now have no FFP issues, we are back to being able to lose £13m per year with what must be a greatly reduced wage bill. Don’t be kidded in this regard!

Wages not being paid, finance secured against the ground, mad 1867 schemes to try and raise cash, everybody still waiting for season ticket refunds  - Chansiri doesn’t have the money!

This will be worse than those pre-Mandaric days. We no longer own our ground, we owe tens of millions to a mental megalomaniac and our losses are still substantial.

But that 's only above line.

Imagine what we don't know, from rejecting Vardy for £5 million to Doyen and then Katrien.

Frightening. 

5 minutes ago, HirstWhoScoredIt said:

What will it be?

The truth is this club has only ever had three owners. Up to 1899 it was a local club run by local people on behalf of the supporters. From 1899 to 2010 it was owned by the shareholders, most of them local supporters and local businessmen although diluted by the ill conceived share issue during Dave Richard’s period as Chairman. Since then we have had Mandaric and Chansiri. 

The first sign that an organisation, any organisation is in MAJOR trouble is when it can't pay its employees on time, or pay them fully for whatever reason.

This is only going one way, and we know which way it is.

Whilst empty stadiums are partly to blame for this, DC should count himself lucky that the supporters aren't in there at the minute.  

His name is now mud.

• Like 7

5 minutes ago, hogster said:

All going the way many thought it would, not owning our own ground on top of it all is worrying too.

oh and will this speed up my refund?

I'm now more concerned with this season's season ticket money.

Glad I paid on a credit card. That might offer some protection, but anyone that didn't could well end up losing their money.

The wind has been kicked out of the sails.

it doesn’t feel like our club anymore. Just the plaything of a rich owner/chairman who has no historical connection with the club.

Going to be a long haul back from this. I love Wednesday, but this is the ghost of Wednesday.

• Like 3

Guest Grandad
25 minutes ago, HirstWhoScoredIt said:

What will it be?

Absolutely brilliant post - sums up my feelings entirely

1 minute ago, Pulcinella said:

The wind has been kicked out of the sails.

it doesn’t feel like our club anymore. Just the plaything of a rich owner/chairman who has no historical connection with the club.

Going to be a long haul back from this. I love Wednesday, but this is the ghost of Wednesday.

The future is either Coventry, Bolton, Portsmouth or maybe even  worse.