Next manager odds

Just for completion I notice that Chris Coleman has shortened in price to 33-1.

I was wondering why this donkey had not made usual appearance in the list. The list of usual suspects is now just about complete.

16 minutes ago, Quist said:

Just for completion I notice that Chris Coleman has shortened in price to 33-1.

I was wondering why this donkey had not made usual appearance in the list. The list of usual suspects is now just about complete.

I noticed that as I think he was 80-1 the other day. He’s now down to 14s.

Weyyy, last week when people were moaning about the top 5 favourites being Cook, Fink, Jemez, Cowley and Poyet I pointed out how it could be a lot worse and at least the likes of Coleman aren’t appearing as usual.  And here he is.  

Let’s just hope it’s a red herring by the bookies 

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, Devonstrix said:

That’s not what we meant when we said we need a new player or two. 

According to his ex wife he’s a serial adulterer. 

Does that matter to us unless he starts on the players wives?

1 hour ago, The only way is S6 said:

According to Oddschecker, Paul Cook is 4/7 to be the next Wednesday boss.

According to Oddschecker, Paul Cook is 4/7 to be the next pigs manager!

😂😂

I find this really amusing. Cook is now 10-11 to take over at Blades and second favourite in this market is Coleman at 2-1. Lee Bullen is also quoted and several other strange names who are in our list. Very obviously their agents are working over time to try and get them in work. For Coleman to be 2nd favourite on both is biggest laugh this century and he has absolutely nothing to recommend him.

• Like 1

Now that Coleman's back in the spotlight, is there anyone left from the usual rogues' gallery - besides Rowett since he parked up at Millwall - who hasn't returned this time around?  We've had everyone back it seems, from Cowley to Tekke, to Nilsson.  Has Carbone declared his interest yet?

Just now, Brian said:

Now that Coleman's back in the spotlight, is there anyone left from the usual rogues' gallery - besides Rowett since he parked up at Millwall - who hasn't returned this time around?  We've had everyone back it seems, from Cowley to Tekke, to Nilsson.  Has Carbone declared his interest yet?

I don’t think Terry Curran has thrown his hat into the ring this time.

5 minutes ago, Sham67 said:

I don’t think Terry Curran has thrown his hat into the ring this time.

😂 Well, if Wikipedia's accurate, he's probably unique as the only candidate with hotel management experience, so let's not rule him out!

14 minutes ago, Brian said:

Bloody feels like groundhog day, every year 🙈WTF::ghoulguy:

FB_IMG_1610121823460.jpg

• Haha 1