Next manager odds

Just now, Garry Powell said:

Almost past caring who he appoints. Whoever comes in will realize they are going to be in League 1 next season. No money and a list of players out of contract or desperate to leave. Really attractive to any decent manager 

But the  best part is when they start to realise the chairman and his side kick are a pair of meddling fruit loops. 

You couldn’t make it up could you. DC dismisses the idea of Cook, a manager who has recent proven experience of keeping a club in the championship. Instead, he opts for Coleman, a manager who has recent experience of struggling to keep a side in the championship.

So DC had the chance to get the support reasonably back onside by appointing Cook. Not everybody's choice but a strong percentage of fans would have welcomed him with open arms, with most of the remainder not being violently opposed. So if he then chooses Coleman, who is possibly the only name in the top ten of the list, who would unite the supporters in total opposition, he really does deserve what’s coming. An OT MELTDOWN. 

If he does appoint Coleman, I'd expect a full meltdown fanbase wise. 

I've only just recovered from pulisourus rex. 

So I'm staying out of this one. 

It's frankly diabolical we've spent all of January without a manager. It's just bordering on daft now. 

Only thing more daft would be to appoint Coleman or infact Coleman stating "Sheffield Wednesday, yeah they seem a good fit for me right now" 

Edited by Maddogbob
  • Like 4

Chris Coleman. Of course it’s going to be Chris Coleman. He’ll probably charm that muppet Chansiri into appointing. Absolutely nailed on. 

Usually you’d be able to find something positive about a manager appointment, but with Coleman there be absolutely nothing there. 

Got to wonder what’s in it for Paixao money wise if this happens. What a f****** fraud. 

Chansiri just can’t get anything right. It’s like a Sheffield United supporter tried to ruin the club. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I'm more concerned at getting the right players in because whoever is in charge has a massive job keeping us up with the squad we have regardless of what formation he plays , what style , etc .

Klopp and mourinhio would struggle 

9 minutes ago, Shezza said:

Chris Coleman. Of course it’s going to be Chris Coleman. He’ll probably charm that muppet Chansiri into appointing. Absolutely nailed on. 

Usually you’d be able to find something positive about a manager appointment, but with Coleman there be absolutely nothing there. 

Got to wonder what’s in it for Paixao money wise if this happens. What a f****** fraud. 

Chansiri just can’t get anything right. It’s like a Sheffield United supporter tried to ruin the club. 

Another jobs for the boys, like Pulis I'd Imgine. 

• Like 1