Next manager odds

Might as well appoint Paul Cook ... he’s knows league one and has proven he can get promoted out of it ...plan for relegation now ... build a squad for a quick return .............but chansiri won’t think this cos he’s a stubborn useless tw#t .......paxo too !!!!

• Like 2

7 hours ago, frastheowl said:

Given Alonso is now off, Cook and Jemez can be ruled out.

Given that we know Coleman is one of Paixao's preferences for the job, he's got to be worth a dabble at 14/1.

Thompson has surely shot is pot full after last night's sh!tshow.

I fully expect last nights results to give Chansiri a shot in the arm. We'll now rush through an appointment, and given that Coleman is available, in the country and not need all the bureaucracy that'll come with appointing a foreign manager, it wouldn't surprise me if he's given the job on a short term basis.

I'd be horrified by it...but not surprised.

You would hope so but unfortunately DC doesn’t rush through anything. He dithers at every hurdle, preferring not to make a decision at all & when he does it’s the wrong one.

It's been exactly a month since we got rid of Pulis.

I'm guessing it's because Chansiri is mulling over really high quality candidates, he wants to get this one right, and he will.  Thank God he's learning.

• Haha 2

Guest Theboylangers
1 minute ago, SallyCinnamon said:

That Leo Fortune West account said Poyet was coming in, then Pulis was confirmed the next day.

Don’t believe it.

I thought it was a joke :duntmatter:

Let’s have it right, whoever gets the job now is on a hiding to nothing because they will automatically be assumed to be a paxo man and start from a massively negative position 

so the best thing they can do with no fans in the ground is ban all social media and local media outlets from his house and from his mates and submerge himself in the club and hopefully get the results that will give himself half a chance with the fans when we do get back in, although judging from the poll that will just be me and my mates any way