Next manager odds

28 minutes ago, sage owl said:

Turned it down via osmosis then.

They’ve had further talks since. They chatted at the very start, literally the day after Pulis left. They’ve had talks since then.....

42 minutes ago, sage owl said:

Only joshing mate . Deals are complex with our owner.

I’ve got a feeling there may be a few calls tomorrow with certain people having tails between the legs! 

1 minute ago, sage owl said:

Let’s hope so we need a manager in ASAP .

I think tonight maybe the wake up call that DC needs. Everything tonight has gone wrong including results elsewhere. We need a manager in ASAP and let’s hope we get Cook before it’s too late. 

Just now, MarkS43Owl said:

I think tonight maybe the wake up call that DC needs. Everything tonight has gone wrong including results elsewhere. We need a manager in ASAP and let’s hope we get Cook before it’s too late. 

No chance we get cook now pal.

4 minutes ago, MarkS43Owl said:

I’m no particular fan of cook or anyone else I know of who’s available, but we need to try something and soon.

Edited by sage owl
Missing word
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Given Alonso is now off, Cook and Jemez can be ruled out.

Given that we know Coleman is one of Paixao's preferences for the job, he's got to be worth a dabble at 14/1.

Thompson has surely shot is pot full after last night's sh!tshow.

I fully expect last nights results to give Chansiri a shot in the arm. We'll now rush through an appointment, and given that Coleman is available, in the country and not need all the bureaucracy that'll come with appointing a foreign manager, it wouldn't surprise me if he's given the job on a short term basis.

I'd be horrified by it...but not surprised.

• Like 3

Coleman has shortened in price. I doubt even RC would appoint him as record is atrocious and you can imagine uproar from fan base.

The idiocy of not offering a reasonable contract to decent managers will cost us place in Championship.

Paixao inflence has been absolutely diabolical for the club from first moment he walked through door. CC is lauded by some but he had enough funding to walk promotion and he fluffed it and left us with aging crocked squad which we could not offload and he was helped with selection of players by the clown is still at club. He has been at other clubs like Reading and they have moved him on. It is time DC shifted him out and got proper manager at club to work with recruitment team without a leach sat on their shoulder.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1