Next manager odds

2 minutes ago, Royal_D said:

100% wants the job on his terms,   But his terms are quite obviously not available 

He’s been waiting for a call back for over 10 days now......

9 minutes ago, WalthamOwl said:

if indeed that is true it’s ridiculous. 

He’s spoken to Alonso and he’s also spoken to DC. Heard nothing back from either. 

24 minutes ago, sage owl said:

Let me guess. You can’t tell us how you came to know this.

Paul Cook, Eric Nixon and Gerry Carr all drank in my village pub when they worked at Chesterfield. The pub landlord is still friendly with Cook and I’m friendly with the pub landlord. 

13 minutes ago, MarkS43Owl said:

Paul Cook, Eric Nixon and Gerry Carr all drank in my village pub when they worked at Chesterfield. The pub landlord is still friendly with Cook and I’m friendly with the pub landlord. 

pubs supposed to be shut you lockdown flouter lol

2 hours ago, BIG D said:

If Thompson is given the job get ready for a meltdown every time we lose. 

What difference would Thompson having the job make?

There's a bloody meltdown on here every time we lose a game no matter who the manager is.WTF:

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, hasthagotanycheese said:

I cant believe that there are still people out there that are prepared to give DC the benefit of the doubt. When the history of Sheffield  Wednesday is eventually written he will go down as the most clueless, inept, incompetent, hapless, indecisive, self serving narcissist that has ever been involved in the running of the club. Dont expect it to change, he never learns his lessons. We are in big trouble with this clown running the show.

So come on, tell us what you really think about DC.

• Haha 2

Guest Theboylangers
1 hour ago, MarkS43Owl said:

Big Guns mate in the pub?

lol

I hope keane gets it, just for the extra drama. 

Once he walks, i want joey barton in, causing havoc and picking fights with players. When he's kicked out, i want sven goran eriksson in, just as the bars and clubs of sheffield are re-opening and we need a full pre-season to prepare for league one, who better to have at the helm as that suave bàstard, strutting his filth on eccy road, he's sniffing pants and lines with the 10 bob millionaires of sheffield. once he's gone as we lambast at the bottom of league one losing 10 out of 10, there's only one person left to rescue us and get the players in shape....

garymegson

• Haha 4

19 hours ago, hasthagotanycheese said:

I cant believe that there are still people out there that are prepared to give DC the benefit of the doubt. When the history of Sheffield  Wednesday is eventually written he will go down as the most clueless, inept, incompetent, hapless, indecisive, self serving narcissist that has ever been involved in the running of the club. Dont expect it to change, he never learns his lessons. We are in big trouble with this clown running the show.

I am very very glad he is supporting us financially .Depending on what happens in the next couple of years ,or however long he remains owner will be the time to  judge him.Right now he certainly is not a narcissist or the worst person ever to run our club.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, pioowl said:

I am very very glad he is supporting us financially .Depending on what happens in the next couple of years ,or however long he remains owner will be the time to  judge him.Right now he certainly is not a narcissist or the worst person ever to run our club.

Having his name plastered on the stands and on the shirts gives just the smallest hint that he might just possibly could have the teeniest weeniest streak of narcissism in his make up.

Anyway, when we are League One next year, will that be enough for you to come off the fence about our esteemed owner?

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1