BREAKING NEWS - TONY PULIS SACKED

Just now, Essix Blue said:

I think you need to look beyond that mate. 

I do not. Pulis plays like we have a league 2 side on damage limitation. End of the day if you take away the points deductions we are one of the worser sides but by no way the worst so far. Nobody makes him play so pragmatically, not playing with a striker. Playing 5 centre backs in a game. He's had a mare and he's not done the job of being an old head to sort us out. I'm glad Chansiri hasn't given him too much time like he did with GM.

• Like 4
  • Haha 2

Nothing will change until Chansiri has gone.

Having said that, I'm not bothered he's gone, he wouldn't have kept us up.

I'd rather we build for league one, rather than waste money in January or expensive signings to keep us up, if we have any money!

Bittersweet news.

Personally I'm happy he's gone as the football is absolutely awful. I also didn't really want Pulis to bring his own players in

Bad as it probably means the club is beyond fizzed if pulis didnt think he could turn it round. 

Also means we probably have absolutely no money to spend in Jan.

1 minute ago, Dylan93 said:

We’re doomed. 100% league one bound. There isn’t one positive thing I can say about the club at the minute. Everything, top to bottom is a complete and utter shambles. Makes me sad

UTO

The 1 positive thing is that we no longer have TP and will probably at least go into a game trying to win it.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, SallyCinnamon said:

In other words TP has been honest and told him what is wrong with the club. And the chairman has thrown his toys out the pram and sacked him.

We are in serious trouble with this man still our owner

THIS. The people who need to be gone are the ones shaping the direction of the club for the last five years... and that ain't TP (or Monk, Jos, etc, tbf).

• Like 8