BREAKING NEWS - TONY PULIS SACKED

Just now, cardiffowl06 said:

Can't really believe this. I didn't want Pulis but he wasn't a bad option all things considered. We've been a joke of a club for approaching two seasons. 

No one is going to come in now. Who will manage us?

Only a journeyman yes man, ah think he has nearly arrived...

1 minute ago, McRightSide said:

Every time you think DC has lost interest, he does something to suggest he hasn’t 

It’s almost if uncanny as the Mandaric belly tickle via underwater phone...just as the fans were about to criticise him

Whether he has lost interest or not. The man will be the one responsible for the demise of our once proud club. I absolutely detest the man. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

This club is an absolute ******** basket case. There can be no naivety about this, Chansiri has proved way beyond any doubt that he's about as fit to run a football club as Donald Trump is to run a country.

Tie the Windass rumours and this together and it sounds like January is going to be grim. It's the Chairman's way or the highway, and for all his talk about the Premier League, DC's way leads nowhere but down.

Anybody saying this is a good decision because of results or the style of football is badly missing the bigger picture. Yet more concrete proof that the problems crippling this club lie way above the dugout.

• Like 4

I was happy with Pulis, thought he could start building the foundations at this club. But 10 games 20 shots on target. 15 points dropped only 7 points taken it’s a result business after all, and a decision which will sum up DCs time here come May if we survive or not.

The way he handled himself in media was bad IMO, we move on and hope in May it’s the right decision 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

27 minutes ago, SallyCinnamon said:

In other words TP has been honest and told him what is wrong with the club. And the chairman has thrown his toys out the pram and sacked him.

We are in serious trouble with this man still our owner

We’ve become the new Hull with an absolute madman running the club. We should have realised when we wanted to get rid of the stripes. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

13 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

Can we also agree once and for all that this is the end of the Uberfan defence of Chansiri and his time at our club?

I mean how could anyone defend him 6 months ago never mind now. At this point I wouldn't be surprised if we ceased to exist by next xmas