Windass to West Brom?

Guest The Claw

If he’s holding talks with all three clubs his love must have been given the go ahead.

Wonder if that’s the last we’ve seen of him now.

Even more worrying is the fee, we must have serious serious issues to be accepting less than we paid for him 3 months ago and is the only striker who is scoring and playing.

Need to have someone immediately lined up to replace him on the same day but I have a feeling we will do the usual and sign a few last day of January. 

Just now, @owlstalk said:

I'm not surprised in this one

Player wages not getting paid properly

Pulisball means you get one chance a game but have to be seen to be running about all the game anyway

Reckon izzy Brown will clear off as fast as he can too

Imagine Izzy Brown will have his loan cancelled in January.

Just now, Road Runner said:

If he’s holding talks with all three clubs his move must have been given the go ahead.

Wonder if that’s the last we’ve seen of him now.

Even more worrying is the fee, we must have serious serious issues to be accepting less than we paid for him 3 months ago and is the only striker who is scoring and playing.

Need to have someone immediately lined up to replace him on the same day but I have a feeling we will do the usual and sign a few last day of January. 

Don't begrudge him the opportunity to play in the EPL for a couple of months until West Brom are relegated, or wanting a move away considering Pulis tactics and wages issue.....but surely that figure is wrong, are we seriously considering selling our only regular starting  forward for a loss, after only a couple of months!

• Like 1

Guest Mcguigan

Think it says more about WBA's ambitions than owt. 

Windass can't keep a place in a low end championship club, how's he going to go on in the EPL. 

Windass is a 2m+ player in my opinion. You look to make profit on every player. He’s only 26, looks our only real goal threat, has a bit of pace and skill about him. Wouldn’t look to sell him for anything under £2m personally. He’s the best forward on our books.

So if true, selling him at a cut price 400k absolutely screams we are in deep trouble. 

• Like 2

That would be a real kick in the proverbials, wouldn't it?

Windass is our only forward who looks like he has a bit about him and can score on a semi-regular basis.

Fair enough if a Premier League team comes in and offers millions for him, but to lose him for even less than we stole him from Wigan for would be ridiculous.

I really, really hope this isn't going to pan out as the article suggests.

• Like 2

Guest Mcguigan
1 minute ago, @owlstalk said:

Apart from the fact he's starting every game you're 100% correct

I was going to call it poor journalistic reporting again but we know how much you hate that. 

Guest LondonOwl313

Got no issue with anyone being sold.. 400k is having a laugh though when you’ve just paid 500k 3 months ago and 3 clubs in a better position want your player. 

1 minute ago, SallyCinnamon said:

Windass is a 2m+ player in my opinion. You look to make profit on every player. He’s only 26, looks our only real goal threat, has a bit of pace and skill about him. Wouldn’t look to sell him for anything under £2m personally. He’s the best forward on our books.

So if true, selling him at a cut price 400k absolutely screams we are in deep trouble. 

Could sell him and refund the fans the money they're owed

Owlstalk Shop