Windass to West Brom?

Guest The Claw

1 minute ago, Bing Cosby said:

400k would be a joke of a fee.

I rate Windass and he's been one of the few players who seem likely to change a game this season... Having said that, for me he's completely wasted as a lone frontman (though I understand why he's played there) if we could get a decent fee and invest in a proper striker, then it might not be a bad thing.

Hes a good championship player victim of playing in a poo  team, with poo  tactics 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, SallyCinnamon said:

No disrespect to the local journos, they do a decent job covering games etc. But when it comes to transfers I don’t think they know anything more than the average fan. 

What’s difference between local journos and national ones then?  

It’s all a guessing game with Wednesday

27 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

Imagine being the buying club knowing that you're negotiating with a club that's not been able to pay their players or refund their fans though

Kinda puts you in the driving seat in the negotiations 

Guaranteed to pick up a reyt bargain

Once word gets leaked a club can't pay the wages, the vultures start circling. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, @owlstalk said:

We  have had 'another stick to beat.... with' and 'agenda' in this thread

We just need a 'careful what you wish for' and we've got a full house from him

careful what you wish for.  Doh 😣 

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, FreshOwl said:

Hes a good championship player victim of playing in a poo  team, with poo  tactics 

poo team, poo tactics but a world class chairman, with Sheffield deep in his heart, who will steer us to premier league glory very soon!

• Haha 4

I could believe we would sell him but certainly not at a loss. He has obviously made a favouravle impression if three clubs are interested. Hence if true certain we can generate more money.

The Covid epidemic has played havoc with cash flows and it is now clear DC is having trouble. It has been noted on here before he has a regular income which is high this has obviously been reduced and loss of income from games in addition, has stretched him to the limit. Most would have expected some fans at games at this point.

So if Nixon came out and said it’s not true .... would he be laughed at like the masses are laughing at the Star reporters now after Alex Millers comments ?? 

21 minutes ago, kirksandallowl said:

But the daily record reporter does? Or does that version just support your agenda better?

Agenda 

lol

National newspapers tend to have better connections then the local journos who work for the Sheffield Star. That’s why Nixon tends to be the first to break transfer news, as opposed to Alex Miller for example. 

That’s no disrespect to Alex. Perhaps he does know things but can’t divulge because it could risk his job. National newspapers are protected like that.

Maybe Pulis has been told he needs to sell players in order to bring any in?

If that were the case, with the 3 players out of contact in the summer and Iorfa injured, who else could he sell for any kind of money?

(I don't believe even we would let Windass go for 400k)