SWFC STAFF - Unsung heroes at Sheffield Wednesday

Mary, retired four months ago, after 52years working for Sheffield Wednesday. She received a letter in the post confirming her retirement and that she would receive her p45 in a couple of days. 
They give massive payouts to players and loyalty bonuses etc, which I understand. 
But for a cleaner who has given all her working life to the club, just a p45 !! No flowers, no promise of a party when the virus has ended, nothing - DISGUSTING

• Love 4

Guest Grandad
57 minutes ago, KING OWL said:

Mary, retired four months ago, after 52years working for Sheffield Wednesday. She received a letter in the post confirming her retirement and that she would receive her p45 in a couple of days. 
They give massive payouts to players and loyalty bonuses etc, which I understand. 
But for a cleaner who has given all her working life to the club, just a p45 !! No flowers, no promise of a party when the virus has ended, nothing - DISGUSTING

They used to get a season ticket for life

But apparently that has been stopped now... 

Guest Bulgaria
2 minutes ago, Grandad said:

They used to get a season ticket for life

But apparently that has been stopped now... 

Every cloud.....

long time since i have been  but  the club via Trevor B  moved us from north to the south  and treat us brilliantly  , in fact since Hootie did the thread to get me to a game  , all visits have been top notch , from here through to Wednesdayite  ,  and the club officials, were spot on ,

Edited by trevdi9
  • Like 1

I had a great experience with the club shop this year.

I had some of the vouchers from last years offer and couldn’t get to the shop to use them due to lockdown there and where I live.

The vouchers couldn’t be redeemed online either.  

I messaged the shop they messaged straight back asked me to send them the vouchers in the post with a list of items I wanted. I did this and got my items straight back by return post.

Great service, one happy daughter with her new away shirt for Christmas. I emailed the shop to thank them for their help and prompt service but thought I’d share on here. 

• Like 2
  • Love 1