Jump to content

Players thought Pulis was going?


Recommended Posts

2 minutes ago, LondonOwl313 said:

He can’t be trapped.. you can’t force someone to work, anyone can resign from their job.

 

What they mean is he can’t walk away without giving up the cash. Glad we’ve got a watertight contract  



Yeah it's great that we've trapped the manager with the worst start in our entire history into a contract he can't get out of

  • Haha 3

 


Owlstalk Shop

 

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, @owlstalk said:



Yeah it's great that we've trapped the manager with the worst start in our entire history into a contract he can't get out of

He’s not trapped though.. if he wants to walk away for nothing I’m sure he can do. He’s not a slave is he. He’s only ‘trapped’ if he’s expecting a pay off

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:



Too late - they're like moths to a flame


Every story by a journalist is ALWAYS rubbished on here. People seem to think journalists are just out to lie and cause trouble.

 

If Nixon wanted to make up something to sell papers he certainly wouldn’t dedicate a column to Pulis wanting to walk out on Wednesday. Hardly going to get copies flying off the shelf is it.

 

lol

 

  • Love 2
  • Thanks 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, SallyCinnamon said:


Every story by a journalist is ALWAYS rubbished on here. People seem to think journalists are just out to lie and cause trouble.

 

If Nixon wanted to make up something to sell papers he certainly wouldn’t dedicate a column to Pulis wanting to walk out on Wednesday. Hardly going to get copies flying off the shelf is it.

 

lol

 

 

 

I know but you just can't get them to see that their logic is ridiculous

  • Like 2

 


Owlstalk Shop

 

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

The sooner he realises that £120M is down the pan and the only way of not losing another £20M, £30M or £50M to add to it is to take the hit, sell and walk... the sooner the better.

  • Like 6
  • Love 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

 

 

I know but you just can't get them to see that their logic is ridiculous


It also requires a bit of emotional intelligence. Rather than seeing the word ‘journalist’ and thinking it can’t possibly be true.

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, 33 said:

The sooner he realises that £120M is down the pan and the only way of not losing another £20M, £30M or £50M to add to it is to take the hit, sell and walk... the sooner the better.

Agree completely.  Only problem is that in Chansiri you are dealing with a narcissistic idiot.

  • Like 2
  • Love 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...