Players thought Pulis was going?

1 hour ago, FreshOwl said:

Nixon could have easily looked on Twitter after the Coventry game and come up with that story tbh. Every man and his dog was saying Pulis was walking 

To be fair Nixon tweeted after full time saying it will interesting at a championship club that evening with the manager.

Straight away Wednesday fans on Twitter put 2 and 2 together and assumed it was Pulis so started tweeting it. Then the real “ITKers” go hold of it  from their grandmas goldfish that is was true, So we hit meltdown stage.

So now Wednesday fans accept Pulis has gone ignored his interview after the game saying he was looking forward to a full week with the team and no game in between. Full on confirmation was coming and we were doomed.

Then Watford’s manager departed.... 

6 minutes ago, room0035 said:

8 poor games he thinks about walking.

We have players at the club who have been useless for 3 years will they do the honourable thing and leave.

Unlikely.

Do you mean will they choose to cancel their own contracts and forgo their wage?

You wouldn't do that, so why expect them to?

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Jamie_W said:

In reponse to a fan that night Nixon said he knew nothing about Pulis walking.

Watford was his story.

Notice he only said that after the Watford manager left, he let it fester all day like he usually does. I don't see much benefit in following the bloke. If things happen, we'll find out by other means in a non cryptic manner. 

Just now, @owlstalk said:

Eh?

He tweeted 

People jumped to the wrong conclusions and embarrassed themselves

Nothing to do with Nixon

Eh eh eh?

People didn't embarrass themselves at all, they came to a pretty reasonable conclusion given the circumstances. 

Nixon often tweets in that way purposely to cause that type of confusion, and I fail to see why any punter would want involvement with it. He loves being withholding more than Lucille Bluth. 

• Love 1

Two things at play here for me. 

No1. DC got burned by Bruce, so this time he's put a clause into the contract saying he can't just walk away unless both he and DC agree to. 

No2. He was maybe trying to use it as leverage becouse Dc told him he's not giving him much to spend in January. 

So pulis declares right if I can't spend cash to bring some quality in to avoid relagation I'm off. 

Until he finds out he hadn't read the contract fine print his agent probably didn't inform him of. 

Priceless. lol

• Haha 1