Bristol (A) postponed - ticket refund

Guest Grandad

4 hours ago, @owlstalk said:

So - by your logic - everyone should set up a direct debit to the club for £100 a month which gets you absolutely nothing, and you’d actually SAVE money??

Why hasn’t Chansiri launched this as a thing??

mr chansiri will love this and you get your refund when we get to the premiership and a slice of cakeball 🤣

7 hours ago, @owlstalk said:

Amazing that there are fans (well one anyway) in this thread saying it's perfectly fine for the Chairman not to give refunds out and to sit down and shut up moaning

It's understandable if people want there money back for something they're not getting especially if you're struggling financially. 

My problem and possibly same for one or two others is that SwFc owing you money is just like family owing you money, you do want it back but you don't want it to leave them skint if they can't afford it. 😁

1 minute ago, bradowl said:

It's understandable if people want there money back for something they're not getting especially if you're struggling financially. 

My problem and possibly same for one or two others is that SwFc owing you money is just like family owing you money, you do want it back but you don't want it to leave them skint if they can't afford it. 😁

Which is fair enough

But in that case why would the club not reciprocate that and make sure the working class fans got their refunds before the millionaire players got their wages?

Owlstalk Shop

4 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

Which is fair enough

But in that case why would the club not reciprocate that and make sure the working class fans got their refunds before the millionaire players got their wages?

I believe some fans have been refunded for season tickets but not Bristol City tickets. 

You would think the refund for Bristol tickets would be straight forward. It's not as though it's a lot of money and being a midweek game we probably only sold a small number of tickets. 

• Love 1

..is when things changed for this club.. Play off semi final vs Huddersfield

We had managed  a 0-0 draw in the first leg away,  then went 1-0 up in the second leg .

73 minutes Lees own goal, then lost on penalties. We have never been the same since

The club had and has  no plan B, and this is the season of reckoning I'm afraid.

We are totally snookered

19 hours ago, dowls said:

You know not being refunded for my Bristol away ticket has been the biggest worry in my life throughout the whole pandemic!

If you can afford to travel to Bristol away, the fuel, beer, food & half day off work .. you are not seriously battering an eye lid at the refund.

If you were never travelling and didn’t have a ticket and this is the top of your mind .. you have a major gripe with the club and are going to use it or anything you can to criticise the club and the owner.

I bought tickets for a friend of a friend.

I reimbursed the person their money because I thought the club would quickly reimburse me. I’ve not been reimbursed yet. Think I have a genuine gripe? 

1 hour ago, bradowl said:

It would be different if it was family. Chansiri is a bloke who is a multi millionaire who has pissed all his money up the wall due to his own incompetence and has continued to pay other millionaires performing like donkeys. He’s payed them partly off the back of the supporters who have been treated with utter contempt.  

• Like 1

if i was owed the bristol money i would have no qualms about going to the club  shop picking up a shirt and walking out without paying for it .......not that i want one but would relish the confrontation with whoever tried to stop me . ......its just so wrong that they dont reimburse those who bought  a bristol ticket .