Bristol (A) postponed - ticket refund

Guest Grandad

Guest Grandad

Spoke to a friend yesterday who said he had still not been refunded his ticket for Bristol away that got postponed at the start of the lockdown.

Is this the case for any others on here?  

Guest Grandad
6 minutes ago, Owls1992 said:

I still haven’t had a refund for the Forest home game on the 14th of March. I’m a member and bought 2 tickets. 

Have you applied? Rung the ticket office?

Guest Grandad
2 minutes ago, HighworthOwl said:

Yes still heard nothing from the club. Sent emails and been told it’s being processed but after the season tickets. 

This stinks though

Its not even Wednesdays money - its money that would normally have been sent to Bristol??

Guest Grandad
Just now, Howards back said:

Maybe Bristol haven’t refunded the money yet. 

I wouldnt have thought they will have been sent the money yet.

Given the game was postponed while tickets were still on sale

Have Wednesday fans ever been treated as badly as they are now ? Waiting months for refunds , paying high season ticket and match day prices. The standard of I follow is also a rip off. The football we play is appalling. We all know how Mr Allen felt about some of our support but did he or anyone treat the fans as Chansiri does , he’s gone into hiding and running our club into the ground. 

• Like 4

Can anyone come up with a new way to knock the club?

It's not difficult enough to be optimistic right now, surely we all come on here to read about how poor we are in every capacity.

We need more threads aimed at highlighting what a cr@p set-up we have from top to bottom.

Merry Fu King Christmas everybody!

• Love 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

I was going to suggest applying for a chargeback on your credit/debit card.

but it has to be within 120 days I think so possibly not viable but you could ring your bank and explain and see what they could do. 

I’ve used chargeback a few times and it’s in your bank the next day, the club can dispute it but wouldn’t have a leg to stand on.