Blackburn - V - Wednesday OMDT

Second Win?  

278 members have voted

1. 1. Do you think we'll get that second Pulis Win?

• YES -
    • NO-
    • Be lucky to get a point

2 minutes ago, sonofbert2 said:

The fwucking state of this thread!

A terrible year both on and off the pitch.

It’s Christmas, Boxing Day, we need to win and we’re being trolled by the owner of the website we’re all logged on to with the common purpose of supporting Sheffield Wednesday.

Pathetic!

Like it makes any difference what's said on the fan forum to what is happening to the club - if that were the case, we' would've won the European Championship several times over!!!😎

Gotta love your passion, though!

2 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

I like how people are telling me it's gonna get better when Pulis signs players

lol

If only these people knew what's coming

I didn't say that. I suggested it's not sensible to get hysterical about the style of play until we've seen what he can do with a couple of his own signings. If it's still aesthetically appalling then, knock yerself out...

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, victorturner said:

Neither player is a striker altho Windass is an attacking midfielder 

True, the Pelupessy chance at Norwich was a good one though and ended up being as much threat as a back pass. Windass puts a lot of running in but his finishing leaves a lot to be desired. Players who aren't strikers should be capable of taking chances like that. 

It has been glaringly obvious for months that we need a proper striker or two though.

2 minutes ago, beswetherick said:

Probably why he’s playing for us and not a better team, to be fair. If he can become a bit more clinical in front of goal then we’ll have a proper player on our hands

Even if he had a strike partner who could benefit from his work rate then we would get more benefit from his efforts. 
He’s the type of player many strikers like to partner. 

• Like 2