Christmas - The Official Matchday Thread

24 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

ps - none of the above applies to Trevor Francis or Carlos Carvalhal who as we all agree ruined our club

You forgot to mention David Pleat.

(I was going to put a swear word between David and Pleat but it's Christmas so I didn't.)

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

Aye, 2020 has been crap all round, but we have managed to keep going and take the mick out of ourselves on here which has kept our spirits up. Its been bad enough with the torture and crap Wednesday have made us suffer this year, but covid made it an even worse year. 

So, I personally can't wait for a transfer Umbongo and no players signed in January and the accounts resulting in a points deduction for breaching FFP  again. :duntmatter:

This place keeps us all going and we would be lost without Owlstalk. 

Merry Christmas to one and all. 

• Like 6
  • Love 2

Just think where we could have been if Gary Monk never arrived, even keeping Bullen as manager we cannot have been as useless as we were.

If only we had gone for the correct Gary from Birmingham who ended up at Millwall. Guided a weak Millwall squad to 8th place finish just 2 points off the play offs. this season has his team on 25 points from 20 games.

• Like 1

Just wanted to take a minute to wish you all a very merry Christmas and a happy year, most of all good health!
These days people don't spend much time or thought on some personal words to their friends and family, they just copy and paste some random poo and send it on.
So, after all we've been through together this year I want to thank you for your friendship and wish you a happy 2018!
You are the best gymnastics group anyone could ask for.
Best wishes, Steve

• Haha 6

Merry Christmas Owlstalk.

I can only disagree with half the post script...

Guy Whittingham was a reyt player for the money spent. Just like Paul Warhurst.

I think Tone should call Trev and ask him to recommend a new striker for us in 2021

lol

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1