3 years ago today - Carlos got the sack

He didn't get sacked.  He left by mutual agreement, and came back one month later with Premier League side Swansea to dump us out of the FA Cup.

Incidentally, Braga are currently in 4th place, winning 7 out of their 10 matches.

No wonder Wednesday are always a laughing stock.  

He was fresh and exciting, and a real boost to us fans.  We had flair, confidence and a real team spirit on the pitch.

A shame it didn't work, but it really should have worked with the resources he had.

In my opinion on his entire time here, an average manager with great ideas and even greater resources to hand, which ultimately makes him failed in his one task.

Always wonder if those highly critical of him voiced they're opinions so loudly in his first season? Probably not. Feels a bit like rewriting history with all this "he was a fraud" malarkey. 

He deserved to go in the end but he was, in my opinion, very successful in the first season and we were an absolute joy to watch, and I'd kill for play-offs now like 2nd season. 

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Nick the Owl said:

Always wonder if those highly critical of him voiced they're opinions so loudly in his first season? Probably not. Feels a bit like rewriting history with all this "he was a fraud" malarkey. 

He deserved to go in the end but he was, in my opinion, very successful in the first season and we were an absolute joy to watch, and I'd kill for play-offs now like 2nd season. 

Yes I did.

I was saying that it would all end in tears.

I did not see anything long lasting in his tenure, planning or purchases. 

13 hours ago, Lincs Owl said:

He didn't get sacked.  He left by mutual agreement, and came back one month later with Premier League side Swansea to dump us out of the FA Cup.

Incidentally, Braga are currently in 4th place, winning 7 out of their 10 matches.

No wonder Wednesday are always a laughing stock.  

And got then relegated.

Portugese Football?, up there with Scottish football, also it's his 1st season with them.

Easily the best manager we’ve had in a long while. We would have gotten past that blip in season three, and crafted another promotion challenging squad. Yes we had money early on, but Carlos has shown he is more than capable of creating something without money. We need another like him, someone who can work with, and improve the players

• Like 1